hf1

Medium WNN's?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Medium WNN's?

Postby weefywoo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Jenna I asked for mine to have no microfibre in so bamboo fleece instead and they are great on Zarah from 8/9 pm until morning so about 8/9 am ... I would class Z as a heavy wetter atm
Tory ... I pm'd Emma and asked her to put me on her list and thankfully she was able to do them really quickly so that might be an option for you? even if you don't need them yet that way your on her list when you do need them

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

weefywoo wrote:Zarah just fit's into them waist wise now but there is a HUGE gap at the legs

wss i just put a fleece wrap on under her longies for a bit extra protection

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:11 pm

weefywoo wrote:Jenna I asked for mine to have no microfibre in so bamboo fleece instead and they are great on Zarah from 8/9 pm until morning so about 8/9 am ... I would class Z as a heavy wetter atm
Tory ... I pm'd Emma and asked her to put me on her list and thankfully she was able to do them really quickly so that might be an option for you? even if you don't need them yet that way your on her list when you do need them

Cheers mdear :)

Tory there arte the puddlekins all hours nappies too, Scarlett has a small one im using as a night nappy and its really absorbant.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 am

megansmummy wrote:
weefywoo wrote:Zarah just fit's into them waist wise now but there is a HUGE gap at the legs :( Hollow oak size 1 night nappies are our best night nappy so far along with a medium trim lls

Ohh i tend to forget about HONN's becuase they arnt easy to get...i might post a wanted for them just incase anyone has some to sell! :)

I may part with our HONN, give us a shout if you are interested :) xx

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 am

Grub's only got one WN (SIO) and he's been wearing it since he was 7 weeks old, on the second settings (wasit and thigh)..............and it's a M :oops: :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 am

We had a few HONN's and whilst the fit was great, the absorbency wasn't enough for Jake and I either had to boost or change partway through the night :(

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Austin must be a right little squish then he's only just in the L now and I can still get a great fit out of his M day WN! Tory I have a couple of HO nappies I think they may be slightly boyish but I think I have a size one and a size 2 night and your welcome to them if you like, just let me know and I'll pop them out to you next week :wink:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies