hf1

Night Notion Chafing?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Night Notion Chafing?

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:05 am

Evies Night Notions is chafing the top of her legs (as is her QFs) - any suggestions? Ive tried putting them on a looser setting, and am using wool practically full time at night now, but still chafing each of her thighs, and she hasnt chunky thighs either. Wondering if they just dont suit her - her Bumhuggers dont leave any marks.

Thanks, Sadie xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Night Notion Chafing?

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:58 pm

This might sound a silly question - but inside or out?
Isabelle sometimes gets marks on the top outside of her legs as I think she's getting too tall for some of her nappies now and we could do with a lot of them being longer in the middle...
Not had any problems with night notions though - have you tried a barrier cream? Or is she just a night-time wriggler? :)

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:59 pm

We got marks on the inside of the nappy if it wasn't boosted enough and the weight of a soggy nappy pulled it down where it could rub.
I would try adding an extra booster to see if it helps.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Thanks ladies - the marks are on the inside of her thighs, and you are probably right Ali it is likely that the weight is pulling it down and causing the chafing. Have decided to sell it on as tbh its bulky enough without adding anything else to it, and will stick with the Bumhuggers which work well for her - very sad as I really wanted to get on with it as sooo many people rave about theirs :(

Sadie xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:25 pm

eviesmummy wrote:its bulky enough without adding anything else to it,
Our nightnotions are our slimmest night nappies apart from the Jimmy Riddles I bought off Ali! Anything slimmer just doesn't last the night :shock:

Real shame you don't get on with it tho' :(

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:56 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:its bulky enough without adding anything else to it,
Our nightnotions are our slimmest night nappies apart from the Jimmy Riddles I bought off Ali! Anything slimmer just doesn't last the night :shock:

Real shame you don't get on with it tho' :(

:shock: I find it really bulky compared to the Bumhuggers - dh says she looks like a teletubbie in it :roll: Think I have it sold, and the QFs too, so at least this covers the cost of the 2 econappies Ive bought.

Sadie xx

Return to Night Nappies