hf1

Are Bamboozle Stretchies any good for night time?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Are Bamboozle Stretchies any good for night time?

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:06 pm

we use the old style bamboozles as night nappies and Ive tried on of the stretchie one and they last even longer!
we use with a PD insert - and its totally widdle proof (even for my friends daughter who is a heavy wetter by olympic standards!!)
My favourite BTP wrap thats great for us over night is the blueberry coverall wraps - gussetted legs for a snug fit, aplix for perfect adjustability over our skinny little boy (and great prints too!)

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Tue May 03, 2011 9:17 am

sexyjacksparrow wrote:Thanks ladies!

monsterm - I would probably buy one or two preloved ones just to try them out rather than buy a load of new ones only to find that it doesn't work.

tiyurric - thanks for the suggestion re two part pyjamas. Xavier is just about out of his 3-6 month ones now and I only have a few 6-9 month ones (all preloved) so I could definitely look into buying some two piece ones instead. Would also give use the option of him just wearing the top on warmer night (we use a sleeping bag too). Do you use a vest under them?

Hi, we use two part pyjamas too now (with feet). We bought our from Asda. I found Rufus was constantly outgrowing baby grows so that I couldn't keep up and the last ones we bought (Vertbaudet) were such a terrible fit (too short in the body, too long in the leg, too tight in the thigh) that we went for Pjs and haven't looked back. I'll definitely be using them for my next baby earlier, they save a fortune as they obviously don't outgrow the length of body so quickly. For the record we always use a wool long sleeved vest at night.

My avatar
mrsspoony
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsspoony » Tue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Hiya,
I've just recently been converted to Stretchies too, I use them under a Gen-Y wrap or TB wrap. Reuben is 4.5 months and 15lbs. He's managed 14 hours with no leaks at all. We also use BG v3's with two slim hemp boosters in and they do the same amount of time with no problems but I do reach for the stretchy now cos it's so soft.

I think with hemp boosters being so slim yet absorbant that at the mo at night nappy is not necessary for us (Reuben is a super heavy wetter). If you do want some great hemp boosters I have got some for sale at the moment (!) :wink:

I hope that helps

Previous

Return to Night Nappies