hf1

Small bedbugs? now puddlekins too!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Small bedbugs? now puddlekins too!

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 am

Anyone using them? Good or not? Im not changing darcie in the night anymore as she is only wetting at nigh now so im thinking of night nappies...the small bedbugs look so cute but im struggling to find instock bedbug plus's anywhere but gave found some regular bedbugs so am pondering those?
Last edited by megansmummy on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Small bedbugs?

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

We're using the nb puddlekins and boosted little lambs atm. The ll lasted 8 hours last night before we changed it

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 am

If she's outpeeing her pockets in the day it sounds like she's a fairly heavy wetter so not sure if you'd get on with them TBH as they contain mf. I would get some Puddlekins all hours if I were you, they are great overnight on my older two. I have a new small bedbug ready for bump that you are welcome to borrow to see how you get on with it before buying any though if you want?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Scarlett pees for Scotland and I've been using small puddlekins all hours and small dnf overnight and they both work really well, I don't find bedbugs absorbant enough.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks for the offer Louise but i think your right :( shame as they are sooo cute!!

Jenna, do the small puddlekins fit scarlet ok? Ant took a pic of the smalls next to a bamboo LL and it looked quite big?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm

I found them very bulky for the absorbency... You'd be better off with something else really - what about small standard minkys?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Well i have a couple of puddlekins on order in smalls but i think they will be too big atm...Darcie is only 8lb 10.5oz so im toying getting a couple of newborns too...dont really know what to do as a boosted LL did quite well last night..but those nb puddlekins look sooo cute!

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Small bedbugs? now puddlekins too!

Postby justme123 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 pm

I've got a nb puddlekins you can try if you like? At least I assume it's nb - its teeny!! I'm going to the post office tomorrow, so let me know :wink:

ETA - actually its not one of the new all hours ones (got it preloved), so might not be a night one. Sorry. Its very cute though!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Small bedbugs? now puddlekins too!

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 pm

The nb are going to last a while on oliver unless he suddenly.chunks. he is on the tightest leg snap and next one in on the waist atm.

Next

Return to Night Nappies