My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Small bedbugs? now puddlekins too!

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Puddlekins are generously sized, the nbs are a similar size to some of my other smalls. They might fit ok though, obv I have no idea what weight they will fit well from. :lol: I can take a pic of one next to some others if you like? Like OWWs or DnFs?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Louise that would be fab if you could take a pic next to a small oww please??

Ant are your nb's side snaps or front snaps??

Justme, thanks for the offer but im thinking the new all hours might be diff because of all the boosters but thanks again :hug:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Mine is the side snap. Will go upstairs and take a pic of it now for you :-)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:52 pm

I will take a pic of Scarlett in hers later when I get hoe from mums. It's fitted her for a couple of weeks now, a bit bulky at first but fine for overnight.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:56 pm

megansmummy wrote:Louise that would be fab if you could take a pic next to a small oww please??

Ant are your nb's side snaps or front snaps??

Justme, thanks for the offer but im thinking the new all hours might be diff because of all the boosters but thanks again :hug:

I have some older style puddlekins and they are definitely smaller than the all hours. Just uploading pics now. Looking at them the nb Puddlekins is practically the same size as the small OWW if not a teeny bit bigger. Laid on top of each other they are virtually the same size. Will measure them quickly too.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Pics -

Newborn Puddlekins and Small OWW

Measurements - both are virtually the same on the tightest snap settings, the Puddlekins is maybe 0.5" bigger on the rise but that's about it.

Small Puddlekins and Small OWW

The Small Puddlekins has the same waist measurement as the OWW on the tightest snaps but the thighs are about 3/4" to 1" bigger (its a bit difficult to measure :lol: ) and the rise is about 2" bigger on the PK than the OWW.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Thanks for the photos, thats really helpful! I have pm'd ems to ask if i can change my small custom to a newborn...i think the smalls would be a fair bit too big atm...

Changed my mind again, i think im going to keep them as smalls and just boost the LL's untill she fits the smalls... :roll:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:51 pm

We have a small upsy daisy hemp we are parting with if you want it? It fitted from birth andat12lbs now the aplix just fastens, always been more absorbent than our bedbug and honn xx

Previous

Return to Night Nappies