Postby sjm » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:20 pm

What to use when still feeding in the night . She can out wee a disposable

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Night nappies for my booby monster

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:23 pm

I stopped using cloth at night for this reason. Lucas has only recently stopped weeing through sposies at night. the only solution I found was to change nappy as late as possible before bed and change in the night if the leaking was too bad.

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:41 pm

My LO was having three night feeds up until a couple of weeks ago, now he's on two usually. We use Puddlekins and Wild Child with a bit of extra zorb/bamboo. Very bulky but he doesn't mind!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Have you looked at the new baby beehinds night nappy? I have one but havnt tried it yet but you can get them from bibs n bots for £15...they look fab and get good reviews too!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 pm

we find that when we put ds in disposables the nappy ends up splitting everywhere.He feeds at least 3 times a night if not more at 22 months.Best for us are boosted lls heavy wetters or puddlekins all hours boosted.

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am

megansmummy wrote:Have you looked at the new baby beehinds night nappy? I have one but havnt tried it yet but you can get them from bibs n bots for £15...they look fab and get good reviews too!

Oh yeah I have one of those too and really like it :)

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I have a superwetter and night feeder too. He outwees WNNN and disposables but we've resorted to a disposable with a blueberry wrap and then a disana wool wrap over the top of that - usually keeps any leaks in. I would really prefer to be using washables at night though. Any recommendations appreciated...

Return to Night Nappies