hf1

Advice re: bedbug plus

My avatar
hedgehoggy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Advice re: bedbug plus

Postby hedgehoggy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi there girls, I rarely post on here but thought it was time to take the plunge :giggle:

I've been using the bedbug plus x 3 for a couple of weeks now but in the morning they seem to leave a nasty red mark on his thighs and it becomes sore and flaky (the skin that is!) and I'm debating whether to try something else. I've an utilitarian from GF which works a treat but I can't order any more cos there's a shortage of BV in the States. Should I ditch these for something else??

Is anyone experiencing something similiar?

Claire xx

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Advice re: bedbug plus

Postby tracedw » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I love our bedbugs and bedbug pluses, i have had no problem with redness but i did buy one off the classifieds because the original owner had the same problem.
We do get redness and flaky issues with thirsties wraps though but not with pockets.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Advice re: bedbug plus

Postby twinkletot » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

:wave: that was me!
Ds was getting a rash everywhere the nappy was. I even tried a strip wash to see if that helped but to no avail :( It was very odd as we had previously used HL day nappies with no problem. After I had sold the BB plus I remembered that the first night nappy we ever tried was a bedbug and we had the same problem. It seems that the bedbugs don't suit ds overnight.
We use puddlekins (little gumnut) and LLS.

Return to Night Nappies