hf1

Baby beehinds night nappy for a superwetter?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Baby beehinds night nappy for a superwetter?

Postby Rufies mama » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:27 am

I've just taken delivery of one of the new (are they new?) Baby Beehinds night nappies. Have any of you used one of these with a heavy or super wetter? How did it go? I'd like to get an idea if its worth bothering making it 'used' if its definitely not going to work. Thanks :wine:

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Baby beehinds night nappy for a superwetter?

Postby angelicfruitcake » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm

My LO is a front sleeper and night feeder and we found these work really well for us. I fold one of the inserts up at the front and add a little bit of extra bamboo or zorb and it lasts us well. I've used it without the extra and it didn't leak, wasn't completely soaked on the outside but I prefer boosting it as it keeps LOs skin drier. I either use these, Puddlekins/Little Gumnut or Wild Child :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Not tried the night ones but I do use a standard BBH at night with just a small bamboo booster in and it works a treat, G isn't a heavy wetter though.
Just remember it will take a few washes to reach full absorbancy

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

What night nappies do you use currently? Have you tried a LLS heavy wetter?

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 pm

monsterm wrote:What night nappies do you use currently? Have you tried a LLS heavy wetter?

We're currently having to use a disposable at night, topped with a blueberry wrap and a disana wool cover, without all this he leaks nearly every time... sometimes long before morning. We use cloth full time during the day and really want to find something for night aswell now. I did buy two WNNN but these didn't stand a chance on my little piddler.
I would like to try the LLS Super wetter nappies and I was planning to order one with a wool outer but tey have now stopped taking orders :(

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 pm

I actually find these a lot better than LLS super wetters! :shock:
Could be a lot to do with the shape of your LO and what suits them though, as the nappy and his skin were completely drenched in the LLS on its own by morning, and I couldn't add extra boosting without major leg gape.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Rufies mama wrote:
monsterm wrote:What night nappies do you use currently? Have you tried a LLS heavy wetter?

We're currently having to use a disposable at night, topped with a blueberry wrap and a disana wool cover, without all this he leaks nearly every time... sometimes long before morning. We use cloth full time during the day and really want to find something for night aswell now. I did buy two WNNN but these didn't stand a chance on my little piddler.
I would like to try the LLS Super wetter nappies and I was planning to order one with a wool outer but tey have now stopped taking orders :(

WNNN didn't stand a chance on my olympic wee'er either. Honestly, I'd be surprised if they did work on a superwetter. I had given up on ever finding a night nappy that worked for us until Emma brought out her superwetter wool & then Beth brought hers out too. If I was you, I would give them a go. If it is only pre-washed & used once, you should get most of your money back. I would also try a LLS heavy wetter in large. This is definately much better than a WNNN but not as severe as a superwetter. Superwetters are so expensive, you should avoid if you can at all. I also know that alot of the moms with the superwetters are getting on well with the puddlekins all hours so that might be an option for you too.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:32 am

angelicfruitcake wrote:I actually find these a lot better than LLS super wetters! :shock:

Wss! Give it a go :wink:

Return to Night Nappies