hf1

Whats the best to use

My avatar
stacey10782010
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Whats the best to use

Postby stacey10782010 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 am

hi just wondering what nappies i could use for over night?im using issey bears at the moment.what other aio or pockets are best for boys.dont fancy useing 2 parts.isseys work fine had no leaks so far there just a little bulky with the 2 inserts.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Whats the best to use

Postby Shaunie » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Most night nappies are bulky TBH. I don't use pockets at night but I hear the nappies by minky pockets are good, they come up large and have a huge pocket for stuffing. They are very bulky though.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Shaunie wrote:Most night nappies are bulky TBH. I don't use pockets at night but I hear the nappies by minky pockets are good, they come up large and have a huge pocket for stuffing. They are very bulky though.

WSS
Most night nappies are a lot bulkier than day ones and 2 parters are the most effective x

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Haha, you should see my little guy's bum at night if you think Issys are bulky :giggle:

I use fitteds at night but used to use the Minki pockets and they worked well, you can just add or remove whatever you need :)

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Yes, we use minki pockets or bumhugger and a fleece WN wrap or BBH. All work great.

Return to Night Nappies