Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What toddler size NN's are there?

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
Shaunie wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:G has a magicalls which is actually too big for her x

Are they big? WCNN+ did not fasten around Isaac's waist about 8 months ago or so!

Cikey, WCNN+ used to fit dawn. it was the rise that didnt reach!

I think the rise was OK (all those months ago!) and I could *just* get them done up on the last poppers so sold it on. I think Isy may be a bit of a chunk, Jonah is tall and slim, Isy is tall and sturdy :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 04, 2011 8:10 pm

:giggle: Dawn is just huge all over :hohoho: It's her thighs that we struggle with. They're about 20" :oops: :oops: So generally if we get the thighs done up we're laughing. The XL DnF's are fab on Dawn though. And one of mine is boyish so ;) I'll give you a shout when she Night Trains if you still need them (though I doubt it's going to be for a while :wine: :giggle: )

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Well Isaac's not day trained yet, let along night! He does have generous thighs but has a thick waist! He tried on Jonah's old pants age 3-4 the other day; I nearly pee'd my pants laughing because they looked thong like on him :hohoho:

Poor boy has my rear end :oops:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Shaunie wrote:Well Isaac's not day trained yet, let along night! He does have generous thighs but has a thick waist! He tried on Jonah's old pants age 3-4 the other day; I nearly pee'd my pants laughing because they looked thong like on him :hohoho:

:hohoho: Poor thing. Dawnie inherited mummy's big thighs so it seems. We can't find pants to fit her coz she's got a high waist (like me) and big thighs. We struggle to get most pants higher than her knees and those that do fit, dont cover her backside so she has perminent builders bum :oops: :giggle:
We have one pair of jeans which are PERFECT on her, but she needs braces to keep them up :giggle:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
Shaunie wrote:Well Isaac's not day trained yet, let along night! He does have generous thighs but has a thick waist! He tried on Jonah's old pants age 3-4 the other day; I nearly pee'd my pants laughing because they looked thong like on him :hohoho:

:hohoho: Poor thing. Dawnie inherited mummy's big thighs so it seems. We can't find pants to fit her coz she's got a high waist (like me) and big thighs. We struggle to get most pants higher than her knees and those that do fit, dont cover her backside so she has perminent builders bum :oops: :giggle:
We have one pair of jeans which are PERFECT on her, but she needs braces to keep them up :giggle:

Bless her. I know I shouldn't but I am :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: . DH often says he see's more of Isy's ar$e than anything else! Hey ho :wink:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:We use a bit of a mismash :hohoho: We are waiting for two XL DnFs from the co-op though :drool:
We have 2 HUGE bamboo squares (they're 75x75 and look like towels :hohoho: ), 2 Bumpers (The bigger brother of the Bimble), and 4 Sz2 PopNGro pockets. They look like they're BTP but they're not and they're huge. Great fit on Dawn.
We boost everything with some hemp and a bamboo LL booster.

The thing I struggle with though, is wraps!

You can get sz3 LL wraps which are really good, and Sz3 totsbots fleeces are good too. We have an XL UpsyDaisy fleece which is out best wrap, but the elastic has gone and I've not gotten it repaired yet :oops:

Oh!! And we also have our custom nappy from Puddlekins/Littlegumnut/Ems. No other WAHMs I asked would go big enough, and if anything, Ems one is too big :hohoho: :hohoho: It's fab though. We just need a wrap that will fit over it now :-? :giggle:

Send me a wrap for sizing, fabric etc and i will see what i can do :wink:

Sorry to hijack your thread :giggle:

x

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 04, 2011 8:57 pm

123princesssammie wrote:Send me a wrap for sizing, fabric etc and i will see what i can do :wink:

x

I've got the Sz3 TB fleece upstairs waiting to be posted :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
123princesssammie wrote:Send me a wrap for sizing, fabric etc and i will see what i can do :wink:

x

I've got the Sz3 TB fleece upstairs waiting to be posted :oops: :giggle:

:giggle: i forgot about that one, send it women!!! :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies