hf1

Heavy wetter seeks best night nappy

My avatar
Gladys
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Heavy wetter seeks best night nappy

Postby Gladys » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:55 pm

My son is a heavy wetter. At the moment at night, I use a bambinex bamboo nappy with a bamboo booster(sometimes 2) and a motherease wrap. I still find that he often wakes in the night wet through. He also looks like a weeble and can barely move! Does anyone have any suggestions for their best night fluff? Holdens Bedbugs have been suggested. Are they good? Any advice would be great.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Heavy wetter seeks best night nappy

Postby scarlet » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Holdens Landing
Puddlekins
Luscious Little somethings
All are WAHM made nappies Puddlekins ( PK) and Luscious Little somethings ( LLS) are uk based and have a WAHM page in WAHM wonders. Although Beth from LLS is now on maternity leave. Id have a look on the classified and see what you can find . :mrgreen:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

I have found Puddlekins all hours and Luscious Little Somethings the best overnight for my heavy wetter. I don't even have to boost!! LLS are shut at the moment but here's a link to little gumnut (used to be puddlekins) http://www.littlegumnut.co.uk/shop/cate ... category=6

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Max is a heavy-wetter at night and I've found LLS super-heavy-wetter and heavy-wetter, HL Bedbug Plus and Weenotions Night Notions to be the best NN around. If you do go for a custom then ask for zorb as it is one of the most absorbent materials out there for nappies, as well as being one of the thinnest.

I've also just listed a LLS heavy-wetter night nappy in the classifieds :wink:

My avatar
Gladys
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Gladys » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you all for the advice, I've managed to get a Pre-loved Weenotions NN and a LLS in the space of a few minutes. Marvellous! Silent nights from now on?!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Oh yes and Wee Notions , love them too!
FC for full nights sleep and no leaks ! :thumbsup:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Try baby beehinds night nappy! Www.Bibsnbots.info sell them, beats our Lls, wnnn and puddlekins all hours hands down ATM x and they're only £15 so much cheaper x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Monkeysnuggles might be another one worth looking at. I haven't tried one but have heard good things. I think there are a few in the classifieds so may be worth looking out for :D

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm

We use a tots bots bamboozle with a PD size 2 insert.
Totally widdle proof and can last 13hrs!
Can always switch the insert to being on the outside of the nappy before the wrap as they get bigger and the fitted nappy fits tighter and there is less room inside.

Return to Night Nappies