hf1

Need night nappies for odd shape?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Need night nappies for odd shape?

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Stanley is outpeeing his small dunk and fluff at night, not surprising as he sleeps 8-12 hours :hohoho:

He is an odd shape, pot belly and teeny skinny legs. A medium WNNN swamps him.

To give you an Idea he fits small OWW tabs touching, small D&F tightest snaps, xs dunk and fluff 2nd loosest snaps, easyfits tabs crossed.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Need night nappies for odd shape?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 pm

I dont know but what i do want to know is HOW to do get him to sleep that long?? D is 19 weeks tomorow and still waking every 2 hours :(

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 pm

How about adding a zorb booster to the outside of the DnF? I add 2 when Im using them as night nappies for D and then wool over the top and we have no leaks.

megansmummy wrote:I dont know but what i do want to know if HOW to do get him to sleep that long?? D is 19 weeks tomorow and still waking every 2 hours :(

And this ^^^ D sleeps anything from 2 to 6 hours maximum and Im tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired **yawn** ( :hug: Tory)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 pm

megansmummy wrote:I dont know but what i do want to know if HOW to do get him to sleep that long?? D is 19 weeks tomorow and still waking every 2 hours :(

To be honest its a battle to get him to sleep, but once he has gone he sleeps 6-8 hours, feeds then sleeps another 2-4 hours. I am VERY lucky but all mine have been amazing sleepers :oops:

I have cut out dairy, and his moses basket is probably unsafe :oops: She sleeps ontop of a cotbed cover thing with the top end folded under to raise his head up and he sleeps wrapped in my dressing gown :giggle: He likes to be packed in!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 pm

eviesmummy wrote:How about adding a zorb booster to the outside of the DnF? I add 2 when Im using them as night nappies for D and then wool over the top and we have no leaks.

And this ^^^ D sleeps anything from 2 to 6 hours maximum and Im tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired **yawn** ( :hug: Tory)

We have no wool that fits :| When i get a soaker i plan to use it under his sleepsuits. I don't have any zorb... hmm i might need to get some and cut it out!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 pm

charlibunny wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:How about adding a zorb booster to the outside of the DnF? I add 2 when Im using them as night nappies for D and then wool over the top and we have no leaks.

We have no wool that fits :| When i get a soaker i plan to use it under his sleepsuits. I don't have any zorb... hmm i might need to get some and cut it out!

No help on a nappy- i'm using BG OS or Flips - but i do have a wool flat wrap (just needs to be nippered) if you'd like it..?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Ooh I dont know hun, Jake is in medium WNNNs now. What about a small Bedbug/Bedbug plus?

megansmummy wrote:I dont know but what i do want to know is HOW to do get him to sleep that long?? D is 19 weeks tomorow and still waking every 2 hours :(

WSS :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Puddlekins all hours? The smalls are generously sized so would probably fit for a while.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Puddlekins are a fab fit

Next

Return to Night Nappies