hf1

WNN out-weed in 3 hrs: what next?

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

WNN out-weed in 3 hrs: what next?

Postby macmomo » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

My 6 month old dd out-weed a (pre-loved but good condition) WNNN within 3 hrs of going to bed (used with ME airflow). She out-wees Pampers but only after 6 hrs, so we're currently on sposies for night times. Where do I go next with cloth? What's the holy grail of night nappies? I don't own any zorb boosters, but have the inserts from the WNNN, a WNNL, LL bamboo inserts, and bamboo terry fabric. I also worry a little about how comfortable she might be in a giant nappy as she's a poor sleeper at the best of times and seems to need to kick all night.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: WNN out-weed in 3 hrs: what next?

Postby lazylexis » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Have you tried boosting the wnnn? Is it a new style with the insert you put in the pocket and the lay in one! We had to use different inserts for ours but could never get a good fit.Good night nappies for heavy wetters are luscious little somethings slthough we had to boost ours, and puddlekins.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: WNN out-weed in 3 hrs: what next?

Postby monsterm » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

My dd outpees everything. The only sposie I have found that lasts the night are lidl.

You definately need to ditch the PUL & use wool. Wool is breathable so it allows some of the moisture to evaporate so you get the most out of your nappy. You could try the heavy wetter nappies such as a Luscious Little Somethings heavy wetter night nappy or the Little Gumnut (used to be called Puddlekins) All hours nappy. Or you could go straight for the hard core superwetter night nappies made by either LLS or puddlekins. Be prepared though, those nappies are HUGE.

I have a medium puddlekins superwetter wool that we have outgrown. PM me if you are interested in it.

Return to Night Nappies