hf1

Little Gumnut All Hours

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Little Gumnut All Hours

Postby Asta » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Do these always have an OBV outer? I really need something with a stay dry outer.

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Little Gumnut All Hours

Postby Asta » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 pm

ignore me, I've just found the wool ones on the website. Do they come up preloved very often? I'd prefer to try one cheaper before buying a new one!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Fairly new nappy & the wool ones were only very recently made so chances are slim that you will see one on the classifieds. You still need a wrap with the wool ones so there isn't a huge difference between them & the obv ones. Why does it have to be a stay dry outer?

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:16 pm

She gets awful sores on her thighs where the wet outer sits next to her skin. I guess if they're absorbent enough it shouldn't be an issue but I'd rather stick with a stay dry outer as we know it works.

Thanks for the info, I'll save up some paypal :)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

I've seen a few in classifieds, try placing a Wanted :smile:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 am

Asta wrote:She gets awful sores on her thighs where the wet outer sits next to her skin. I guess if they're absorbent enough it shouldn't be an issue but I'd rather stick with a stay dry outer as we know it works.

Thanks for the info, I'll save up some paypal :)

What nappies do you normally use at night? The all hours are very absorbant but I must say that wool napies do stay dry on the outside :-? If you want to try an all hours before you pay full price for one, then I would put up a wanted like Frances said, chances are slim you'll get offered a wool one though but you never know. If not, try an ordinary one & if you are happy with the absorbancy maybe buy a wool one then yourself

Return to Night Nappies