hf1

Are NN comfortable?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Are NN comfortable?

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

At the moment, due to being in nursery full-time (and me working full-time) and not having the hours in the day to look after kids solo and do nappy washes, Jake is in a mixture of sposies and cloth (more sposies atm :oops: ) and it makes no difference to his sleep whether he's in cloth or sposies.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Ed was always red in sposies. Not a rashy red but hot skin red.
In NN, he's normal skin colour. We use WeeNotions night notions and Easy Peasy Bambeasys. The WNNN are far more absorbant and a lot less bulky that the EP Bambeasys. We have to boost the EP loads to get a decent absorbancy.
Ed is a tummy sleeper so I thought that it might end up squishing him in the wrong place but he sleeps fine and all is fine down there haha.

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Thanks for the advice. I think I will just try and hold out until I can get a preloved WNNN as it's sooo expensive getting it new (I can't resist the pretty designs!).

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:14 am

With the pooping in the night, try holding back on the protein at tea time, give him meat etc at lunch instead.

I'd choose a nice comfy cloth nappy over papery disposable any day!

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Decided to just go for it and ordered a WNNN. Just have to wait 2-3 weeks for it to arrive now but I'm so excited!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 pm

gemma_louise wrote:Decided to just go for it and ordered a WNNN. Just have to wait 2-3 weeks for it to arrive now but I'm so excited!

Oooo exciting! What did you go for?
I'm going to order another 2 soon, we love ours!

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

I got Minkee Lagoon Nappy. Wrap is Minkee Lagoon with retro rascals front border cut & retro rascals space boy embroidery. So excited!

Do you know what you're getting yet? I have 6 nappies pending from WN... really have to stop going on the website!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 pm

gemma_louise wrote:I got Minkee Lagoon Nappy. Wrap is Minkee Lagoon with retro rascals front border cut & retro rascals space boy embroidery. So excited!

Do you know what you're getting yet? I have 6 nappies pending from WN... really have to stop going on the website!

Ooo that sounds gorgeous! I love that colour & have seen that combo before on their Facebook page, it's really yummy! :mrgreen:

I have 2 lots of swirl dyed OBV which I will send to WN to make into NN for me.
I am also going to be ordering another WNSS in Black with some Motorbike embroidery and also want to try one of the new wraps, am going for a Racing embroidery and my LO's name as he's not had a personalised WN since his XS wrap when he was born.

Don't forget to add a pic of your WN to the Show-Off thread when they arrive!
x

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm going to upload all my nappies once they arrive. Its like Christmas waiting for them all! I really want a personalised one but keep thinking it will mean I won't be able to sell it after as I have a Theo & it's not the most common name. Enjoy choosing!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies