hf1

1st night in cloth hasn't gone so well.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: 1st night in cloth hasn't gone so well.

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Hope you have a better night tonight!
I think night nappys are more difficult to get right than day nappies - but stick with it & im sure you'll find a combination that works for you & your little one
:hug:

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for all the replies... I love WN and love the look of the NN so I really hope I cane get it working on my LO.... either way I'm going to be checking him throughout the night for blue legs! :shock:

Just really glad I noticed, hate to think what would have happened if I'd left him all night. :(

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

wow never heard of that before, could it have been the way he was lying? x

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:58 am

I've never heard of this before either, and we have used WNNN for over a year. I have never had them done up on anything other than the 2nd loosest setting on the waist, and loosest setting on the legs though. Maybe the fleece soaker was too tight? Fleece doesn't really stretch much. Hope you work it out so you both get a good nights sleep tonight x

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:55 am

Miss_Purple wrote:Maybe the fleece soaker was too tight? Fleece doesn't really stretch much.

This is what i was going to say

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Wow :shock: Never heard of that happening before. My dd has a tiny waist & chunkier thighs & we've never experienced that. Hope you got on better last night

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:22 pm

with night nappies I find I don't have to do them up tight at all, it doesn't seem to matter if they gape, so long as she doesn't poo they don't leak.

My avatar
gemma_louise
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gemma_louise » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Asta wrote:with night nappies I find I don't have to do them up tight at all, it doesn't seem to matter if they gape, so long as she doesn't poo they don't leak.

That's good to know. I just put him down for a nap in it and am checking him so will see how we go and then brave it tomorrow night!

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi

I agree, gape is fine on the legs. Our night nappies are quiet loose on legs and waist, we use a tots bots fleece wrap which isn't at all tight on legs or waist , and usually is gaping so you can see the nappy sometimes, and don't have leaks as long as the nappy itself isn't peeking out.

hope you solve it!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies