hf1

HELP

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

HELP

Postby charliesam » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:22 am

I Have finally bought a pair of shorties for night but trying to deceide want to get to go underneath! Currently i use slinki minkis at night that last 8 hrs. Sam is tall and slim and sleeps on his front. The only fitteds i have at present are bumhuggers which unless well boosted would not last all night and onE NN which will last about 6 hrs with its own wrap but then gets damp on tummy. I wondered about a iish fly, got a day one yesterday which lasted 4 hrs not pre washed, any thoughts? Also awaiting 2 new bamboo WN.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: HELP

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 am

I'd go with the NN under wool, you should find the night nappies last longer under wool and wont get sopping wet through.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:08 am

Our Iish fly is an AI2 rather than a fitted and definately wouldn't last the night...

I also second the point that nappies last so much longer under wool - so go for the night notions but you could boost it...

I think at 5months I was still changing Isabelle at night even in sposies as she always poo'd!!

Also I wouldn't worry too much about slightly damp skin (he may have just wee'd when you changed him as most babies wee on waking) - as long as the nappy doesn't leak you should be ok...

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Did you get a day time or night time iishfly? If you bought one of the night time ones, you may need to buy more of the snap in boosters. For our day time iish fly we have 3 long boosters and one of the tummy pads in it.
Have a go with your night notions under wool, it may surprise you with the magic of wool. We have a bamboo night notion, the with bamboo and hemp inserts. We also use an easy peasy hemp booster in along with the NN's own boosters.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:23 pm

I have a day time iishfly, but like it so much have ordered the night one, also have discovered the itti bitti snap ins with the yellow poppers fit in , a bit long but can be folded. I have also ordered a bamboo nn the old one is a little small and we will see how we get on!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Woohoo to more nappies!!
Good to know that you can snap in from a different nappy as well.

Return to Night Nappies