AGAIN - Night nappies for heavy wetters

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: AGAIN - Night nappies for heavy wetters

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Unfortunately, I noticed on the 'other' forum that the lady making Stuffies is now stopping, so they'll be even rarer than they are now.

I'm always far too slow to get hold of the hemp/terry ones and I don't think the plain terry ones would work.

I got one as part of a BBM set that I don't really use very often. LMK if you want to try one.

I appreciate the offer, but aren't they nippa fastening? If so, I haven't a hope of using one as I have never mastered the use of the nappi nippa :oops: I'm far too cack-handed

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:54 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Mummyof3 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Unfortunately, I noticed on the 'other' forum that the lady making Stuffies is now stopping, so they'll be even rarer than they are now.

I'm always far too slow to get hold of the hemp/terry ones and I don't think the plain terry ones would work.

I got one as part of a BBM set that I don't really use very often. LMK if you want to try one.

I appreciate the offer, but aren't they nippa fastening? If so, I haven't a hope of using one as I have never mastered the use of the nappi nippa :oops: I'm far too cack-handed

Yes mine is nippa fastening. You can get popper fastening ones though. I've been eyeing up this set for ages -

http://babylonglegs.blogspot.com/2005_0 ... chive.html

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Have you tried the puddlepants weedies yet? The rise on those is HUGE and they can take a lot of stuffing...

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 pm

What about an ordinary Cotton Tots Bots but size 3??? Tho maybe it would swallow her? I've been using them on my 17 month old little boy with a large fleece liner and they've been working very well. I'm amazed at how thirsty the cotton is - really soaks up a lot. And I just have him in an XL Motherease Airflow to cover the whole nappy. I used Minki fleece pockets stuffed with bamboo prefolds in the winter (when he's wearing fleece pjs) but they make his summer pjs wet - so I had to find something that I could use a pul wrap with, and the Tots size 3 have been brilliant. He's a very heavy wetter too - and a tummy sleeper, which seems to make it worse. The size 3 are certainly very high in the rise, so might work.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies