hf1

Bambooty nights - wow!

My avatar
kat1980
Clothie
Clothie

Bambooty nights - wow!

Postby kat1980 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 am

I've avoided these because we never got on with bambooty day. But I'm sick of using spouses at night so decided to give them a go I am super impressed. No red marks on his chubby thighs, no leaks, and no waking up during the night. The only problem I have now us trying to find some money to buy more :-)

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bambooty nights - wow!

Postby ponygirl » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 am

Cheeks and cherries have them half price atm.........

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cara2244 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 am

My son, 2.5, loves his XL ones and refuses to let me change him in the morning :giggle: He says they're 'comfy'!

My avatar
Cocobelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Cocobelle » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 am

I tried my new bambooty easynights last night for the first time. I was expecting good things because I've read so many positive reviews, but my boy woke up this morning soaked through his jammies and gro bag. Even the cot sheet was wet! It seemed like a good fit on him, but I've had better results from easyfits unboosted.

Disappointed :-(

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Cocobelle wrote:I tried my new bambooty easynights last night for the first time. I was expecting good things because I've read so many positive reviews, but my boy woke up this morning soaked through his jammies and gro bag. Even the cot sheet was wet! It seemed like a good fit on him, but I've had better results from easyfits unboosted.

Disappointed :-(

I got lent one by a friend to try out before I invested in them and my boy was soaked through too - really terrible leaking. I hate them!!! :twisted:

Return to Night Nappies