hf1

Help - Night nappies for heavy wetter on tight budget

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Help - Night nappies for heavy wetter on tight budget

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:49 pm

I am so sick of Darcy waking through the night soaked through as she has out peed her nappy!!!!! We are using disposables over night at the moment but in the past have used Flip organic cotton insert and a easy peasy hemp insert but she is such a wrigglier that it ends up scrunched up and then leaks.
She has always been a heavyish wetter but since we swapped from :bf: to cup of milk before bed she is guzzling it all and then is like a super duper wetter :giggle:
I was going to order some WNNN or Little gum nut all hours but I am trying to keep costs down at the moment so was looking for something a bit cheaper!
Is there anything out there that would work? Preferably I would want brand new or will go pre loved if they are easy to come by in good condition as I am hoping to get them ordered in the next few days so we can get on with using them.

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Help - Night nappies for heavy wetter on tight budget

Postby clevercuttlefish » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:59 pm

If it's any help I'm going to be listing some wnnn in the next day or so. I could really do with the space back so they'll be going cheap.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Ooh would love to see what you have got! Let me know when you will be listing them, or PM me details if you have time as it would be a good way to try one out :wink:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Ive heard good reports about baby behinds night nappy. and they are pretty cheep for a night nappy

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Ive heard good reports about baby behinds night nappy. and they are pretty cheep for a night nappy

Thanks Ant, will add them to my list of ones to research :wink:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 pm

We had very good results from a easypeasy bumble with loads of boosting for a budget solution :-)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Holden's landing bedbugs & WNNN would be ones to watch out for on classifieds. The baby beehinds night nappy has got good reviews & is £15 so quite reasonable, not very pretty though.

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 pm

WNNN arent expensive new (from £13) and they have nice sized pockets you can add lots of extra stuffing too, I add lots and lots of extra stuffing and it doesnt affect the fit (of the V3, we had problems with the V2)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

anothersquish wrote:WNNN arent expensive new (from £13) and they have nice sized pockets you can add lots of extra stuffing too, I add lots and lots of extra stuffing and it doesnt affect the fit (of the V3, we had problems with the V2)

I was really surprised at how cheap the plain basic WNNN was so going to see if I can pick one up on classifieds over the next few days and if not will order a couple to try direct from WN. Then if we get on with them I may be able to sneak a few more past DH :giggle:

Next

Return to Night Nappies