hf1

Help - Night nappies for heavy wetter on tight budget

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Help - Night nappies for heavy wetter on tight budget

Postby anothersquish » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

haha, they do come up fairly regularly preloved, I would recommend getting a V3 over a V2 for fit unless you already know the V2 fits well ;)

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:17 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Ive heard good reports about baby behinds night nappy. and they are pretty cheep for a night nappy
These are very good with great leg containment! :-)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 pm

anothersquish wrote:haha, they do come up fairly regularly preloved, I would recommend getting a V3 over a V2 for fit unless you already know the V2 fits well ;)

Thanks, never tried a WNNN so will just make sure I get V3

angiepangie2809 wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:Ive heard good reports about baby behinds night nappy. and they are pretty cheep for a night nappy
These are very good with great leg containment! :-)

I will probably order one of these too may as well have a few to try if I can get the funds out of DH :roll:

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:50 pm

I use totsbots bamboozle stretch and boost them with an ep hemp booster and a totsbots bamboo booster and use a fleece wrap and they last a good 12 hours and aren't always soaked through by the morning. I bought the nappies from Bargainbots and they were dirt cheap - much cheaper than the named night nappies.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:51 pm

We get on well with wnn and bbh nn and they're cheap too :) £15 for bbh and £13+ for wnn

X

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

I've used nappies by minki fleece pockets in the past and they're not expensive 2nd hand, or new really. With ds2 some nights I use an old style totsbots bamboozle boosted on the outside with a Little lamb booster and a wool wrap on the outside, the old bamboozles are cheap 2nd hand.

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm also on a budget and was looking at WNNN, so surprised how affordable they are!!! Was wondering what wrap you guys recommend or if they even really need one?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

They will need something over. What you use depends on tour preference. Wool, fleece or PUL I've only used fleece or WN wraps. Soncant help much further but my ME wraps would fit.

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm

They do need some form of wrap. Fleece is the most affordable however I would recommend looking at wool soakers, preloved or new are both affordable and wool doesnt need washing very often so you only need two or three pairs.
PUL is fine but is not the best for night as it doesnt allow the skin to breathe nor excess pee to evaporate meaning you can end up with a extra soggy potentially red baby in the morning.

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies