hf1

Need help ! what do you use at night

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Need help ! what do you use at night

Postby emsy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 am

all of a sudden TJ has started weeing loads and now he has started sleeping a little longer at nights we are getting some leaks from my usual nappies i use for night eg boosted organic flip or bamboo pop in :( i only have 2 Wnnn and they have been working great under his wool but i only have 2 of them !!

what do you use at night and what would you recommend me to use under his wool to last all nite xoxo :night:

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Need help ! what do you use at night

Postby bekhi1983 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 am

I have bumbles from ds1 which we use for ds2 boosted with hemp, plus a holdens landing bedbug and a wnnn as wanted to try out some pretty's, the wn is our fave. It is by far the most absorbent, it's usually still dry to the touch on the outside in the morning. Thinking of getting a few more but just plain ones to keep costs down. Hth x

My avatar
yummymummysaraya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby yummymummysaraya » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:19 am

i have 2 wnnn & on the 3rd night i use a boosted wnnl. i wash every day though & ive got the drier for if they arent dry when i need them, which they usually are. id like another 1 or 2 wnnns but again, just plain ones so it keeps costs down. xx

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 am

I use Wnnn and if they aren't dry I use either Wnnl or little comfort bamboos.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 am

We use Little Gumnut All Hours with wool on top. If you want something cheaper I used to use a one size too big Little Lamb Bamboo nappies boosted up to the nines. Wool on top.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 am

LLS superwetter obv or wool outers with additional zorb insert with wool over top

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:19 am

We have just started using little gumnut at night and they perform really well under our wool, we also use monkey snuggleZzzz night nappies.

My avatar
Mungo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Mungo » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 am

Wnnn or little gumnut all hours with wool are what work for us. I got most of mine preloved to keep costs down. The plain wnnn aren't all that expensive new if you get the very basic ones.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:57 pm

We used little gumnut all hours, fantastic nappies, expensive but well worth is, Wildchild were another fav of ours, have one in spiderman colourway in classifieds :wink:

Next

Return to Night Nappies