hf1

Need help ! what do you use at night

My avatar
hedgehoggy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Need help ! what do you use at night

Postby hedgehoggy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 pm

I tried a range of NNs and the only thing that worked for us (T is a v heavy wetter!) and Little Gumnut All hours wool nappy was the best - I have 4 and I don't even use wool on top, the nappy works on its own which is just amazing. Well worth the ££s and i've not looked back since having these a few months now.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

I used a Little Gumnut All Hours last night without a cover and it was bone dry on the outside this morning, very impressed!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

WNNN on Ryan (though I need to get one of mine back that I lent as I'm struggling to keep them washed/dried!) and wool on top (sometimes fleece but he's nearly out of his XL flongies! :shock: )

Lucas has only been back in wool at night for a few weeks, and we're using a mix of: DNF, LL bamboo, Motherease Sandys bamboo, lollipop bamboo- all usually boosted with extra bamboo/hemp/zorb depending on what is dry and to hand when I'm putting nappies together. Also wool on top.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

We use HL BB+ & LLS HW - love them both!

Eleanor is a heavy widdler so needs dedicated night nappies.
I cannot believe that we managed with a bamboozle & 1 LL booster for James at this age! I always thought of him as a 'normal/ medium' wetter - he must have been lighter than I realised!

Try a few from the classifieds to get the right one for you before forking out on new ones.

My avatar
Rebeccar75
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Rebeccar75 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 pm

I use Totsbots bamboozle stretch boosted with ep hemp and then a fleece wrap. There's lots of space to boost. They are cheaper than normal nn and we have no probs at all.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I use wnnn and I also have a hlbb both are good. I prefer the fit of the wnnn tbh and like the design better. My roo only has them on for 7 hrs as I change it at 11 when we go to bed and straight away when we get up at 6. I use wool on top. If I use pul the nappy is very wet all over in morning whereas with wool it's only slightly damp on the outside.

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorry newbie here, and I have the same question op had. However, since I'm new I can't figure out what Wnnn is! Someone help educate me! Thanks!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Wnnn stands for weenotions night nappy

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover