hf1

Little Gumnut All Hours

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Little Gumnut All Hours

Postby span78 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 pm

What are these like? They look like they're a great NN but I just want to hear peoples experiences. I've got a new love of fitted night nappies with wool and keep looking at these. So far we have a HL BB+ and a couple of WNNN and these are going well so far but, in addict fashion, I still look for others. :giggle:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Little Gumnut All Hours

Postby becky1978 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 pm

I have one, and I can use it overnight with no cover :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm

becky1978 wrote:I have one, and I can use it overnight with no cover :shock:

Yup same where when G was in cloth at night , they are great, they come up big so last ages x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:30 am

Love them. I have used them since Mia was a few weeks old and also use them on my other two who are still in cloth overnight. The larges fit both my 4 and 6 year old. I definitely couldn't use them coverless though as all of them are quite heavy wetters overnight.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:40 am

They are ok. We have two and I quite like them, but they are huge, and much bulkier than our other night nappies. I prefer our WNNN and our HLBB+

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:30 am

Miss_Purple wrote:They are ok. We have two and I quite like them, but they are huge, and much bulkier than our other night nappies. I prefer our WNNN and our HLBB+

The larges are definitely bigger than others, which I think is great as they stil lfit Katie and Ryan whereas others don't, but I haven't found the newborns or smalls to be too bulky. (Haven't tried a medium yet but wil be soon if Mia continues to grow as quickly as she has been! :lol: )

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 am

I LOVE them. They are my fave nappies by far, and I wish I could afford a whole stash of them :giggle: I use a S as a nn on my 8m old as he has a teeny waist, tho he will be needing mediums soon. They deffo come up large, as he can still wear his nb one as a day nappy :giggle: Once he isnt fitting in the S as well as a NN, then I will just take out the zorb and use it as a day nappy until he doesnt fit in it anymore.

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Cheers everyone. :wine:
Think I might have to give in. Now I wonder if hubby would mind me NOT waiting until payday? :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm thinking of adding one of these to our night nappy stash.

What size do you ladies think I should get?
Eleanors in medium HL BB+ and LLS medium trim both on the tightest setting. They are huge on her with some leg gale but she doesn't poop overnight and we use pul wraps overnight.

Do I go with medium? Or risk a small?

Next

Return to Night Nappies