Me again!

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Me again!

Postby MaryMoon » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:33 am

Hi

We went away over the weekend to visit my sis in Cornwall so had WIlliam in eco disposables and he slept through every night. Got home on Wednesday and was very excited to get him back in cloth but although he stayed dry all night, he didn't sleep well at all, waking at 11pm, 130am, 240am, 340am, 415am then 530am. Thursday night was pretty similar so last night I put him in an eco disposable again and he slept through.

Whta could it be? Do you think that maybe he needs more fleece so that no part of a wet nappy is on him? If I do that is it ok? It is frustrating as I can now keep him dry :D , just can't keep him asleep :cry:

Once again, thanks for any advice ladies.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Me again!

Postby Rae » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:32 pm

What sort of a nappy are you using at night?
We use nappies by minki and night notions that are fleece lined. I wouldn't use a night nappy that wasn't fleece lined as Kayleigh would be red in the morning. on any parts that had bamboo or whatever the nappy is made of touching her skin.
If you don't have any fleece lined nappies for night, I would try getting more fleece to cover the nappy.
In saying that, we didn't need all this fleece lining until she was around 9 months old.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 am

If you can I'd invest in some fleece lined night nappies or get a cheap fleece blanket and cut it so it covers the whole inside of the nappy for a cheaper option :D

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby MaryMoon » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 am

Thanks LAdies. Well alst night I actually just used extra fleece liners so that no nappy was touching him and he slept through :D I was thinking this morning about getting some fleece and cutting it to nappy shape for night time.

I have some night notions on order but can't remember if they are fleece lined or not (will go and have a look at the site now)

Last night I used a MEOS with a MF insert then 3 hemp liners between the nappy and the wrap.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 am

Glad he slept through for you :D :wine:

Return to Night Nappies