Woop! Now I will never need a sposie again! but help wanted

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Woop! Now I will never need a sposie again! but help wanted

Postby ponygirl » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:12 am

Hey,

Last night was the first time I had my lo in cloth overnight, oh wasnt very keen but I am pleased to say it was successful. :yahoo: I used a bamboo pop in with the night time booster plus the extra snap on booster. Nappy very heavy this morning but she was dry. Now I need some recommendations, have been keeping an eye on the classified but not seen much recently. What should I be looking for?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Woop! Now I will never need a sposie again! but help wanted

Postby KimmyM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 am

Of a night I use almost anything. Boosted to the hills :giggle:
My favourite is WN NN with a fleece wrap but that's just cause I haven't ventured into the world of wool.

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ponygirl » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:23 am

KimmyM wrote:Of a night I use almost anything. Boosted to the hills :giggle:
My favourite is WN NN with a fleece wrap but that's just cause I haven't ventured into the world of wool.

I would like to try a wnnn, want to try and get a preloved one first though in case I cant get a good fit ( my lo is very long and slim). I have knitted some soakers but I'm scared of them.....

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

ponygirl wrote:
KimmyM wrote:Of a night I use almost anything. Boosted to the hills :giggle:

would like to try a wnnn, want to try and get a preloved one first though in case I cant get a good fit ( my lo is very long and slim). I have knitted some soakers but I'm scared of them.....

The same nappy fits my chunky 5 month old and my skinny 2 year old. Have to say my 5 month old does look very funny in a large but saves me having to buy mediums and larges so I can twice as many. :giggle:
Think there are some at the moment on the FB nappy auction's.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 am

:wine:

My current favourite is a Standard Minki pocket with 2 p'tits dessous inserts :D

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:49 am

My favourite is our wnnn, followed by bumbles. We use wool, don't be scared, just go for it, I'm so glad I did now. x

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am

We use a Bedbug with a fleece soaker.

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:32 am

I use WNNN and Holdens landing bedbugs. As previous person said, just go for it with the wool but if its new then lanolise it well. It might need to be used and lanolised a few times before it works really well. I used preloved wool first so I knew it would last. My home made ones have taken a few tries to get them working as well.

I also have a winning combo of night nappy, fleece soaker and loose fitting wrap. I found that because my LO doesn't move in her sleep she was getting some pressure wicking so this combo works well for us. Looks a bit strange but that doesn't matter and the fleece cuffs stick out of the wrap and prevent any marks on her legs :thumbsup:

Return to Night Nappies