hf1

How many?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: How many?

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I have 6 at the moment, all WNNN but could do with at least one more TBH as I've had to tumble dry and the make up at the last second before bed on occasion, we currently wash every other day.

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 pm

[quote="anothersquish]

Seriously though I wash night nappies once a week(I store them in a MF wetbag and no, they dont smell until I drag them out!) and as they are all BB+, LLS superwetter and the likes they take a while to hang dry so would need a minimum of 14 to feel comfortable anyway. I just have more because they are pretty and I dont get to have pretty day nappies anymore :cry:[/quote]

This is how I feel. I have no room to be slow with the washing or hanging them out & when the heating isn't on it's impossible. Also, DD2 seems to get red marks on her legs from where the wet nappy rubs so my fave are serged BB+ or WNNN with minkee inners & outers. Might have to see where Bonnie's up to with my order & see if I can sneak in another one. :giggle: I've got 3 WN in my basket too but not sure if that's a bit OTT :oops:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

No it's not ;)

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Twinkletoes » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:22 pm

We had 4 night nappies! After daytime pt meant no nappy loads, I just gave them a cold rinse then stuck them in to wash with everything else, giving everything an extra rinse at the end. Never took more than 3 days to dry, (usually less) so this worked out fine.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

I have about 12 (4 WNNN, 6 BB/BB+, 2 Gumnut all hours) plus a couple of odd spares we don't use but I am holding off selling until DD night trains. I only wash once a week now so that works great. When DS arrives and I am washing every other day again I will probably sell a few. I don't dare buy any new WNNN although I'd love a really girly one for my last cloth fling, but I just know DD would night train then :roll:

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 pm

We have 8 at the minute. With ds1 we just had 6, when he was dry during the day I'd just cold washed the night nappies and then throw in some normal laundry to get a full wash.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:59 pm

We have 6 night nappies for Eleanor
- 5 HL BB+
- 1 LLS HW

we also have a huge stash of bamboozles which, when the dedicated night nappies are still drying, we use with soooo many boosters it's unbelieveable! On these nights we put the night nappy on later than normal & change her earlier in the morning otherwise we get leaks.

Im gradually increasing ours when funds allow

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 pm

I know for a fact there are some on classifieds ;)

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:I know for a fact there are some on classifieds ;)

@fluffy_mummy - yours listed are larges. We need mediums really - but could you give me waist measurements on the tightest setting & thigh too - coz I'm wondering if they will fit Eleanor now?? We are getting a bit desperate. Especially as she now seems allergic to pul & BBOS - so the bamboozles I'm using as emergency nn are being used up in the day!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies