hf1

fleece-lined night nappy for light wetter?

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

fleece-lined night nappy for light wetter?

Postby Claire » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:52 am

So our BTP bambeasies are now just too short in the rise and we have been using a bumhugger boosted with an mf cloth, with wool. The leg elastic has gone in 2 of my bumhuggers and I really need to get another couple of night nappies. I'd like to try something different because I'm thinking it won't be long before the elastic will go in all of them :( :evil:

Mimi doesn't seem to be a very heavy wetter. Most mornings, her nappy is only a bit damp. I prefer fleece lined for night time or some kind of stay-dry inner. DH tends to do bath and nappy so it needs to be simple enough for a man! We're using either wool shorties or stacinator wool (so I find "frilly" leg elastic a pain with the stacinator).

I've been looking at the swaddlebees ov, do you think it would last overnight? But I'm not sure it's a stay-dry inner.

I've had a look at night notions but I find the choice and the website too confusing :oops: :oops: plus I'm limited with time (have a friend coming out to visit who can bring fluff with her :D ).

Can anyone think of something lovely? :D :D

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: fleece-lined night nappy for light wetter?

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 am

I've got a new swaddlebees ov, i really like it, dd wore it for 3 hours last night, i think it would need boosting for nights with maybe just an easy peasy hemp booster? (i do'nt think my dd is a heavy wetter either).
I bought my sb ov here (the cheapest i could find them with free post)-
http://www.kipskabin.co.uk/index.php?cP ... 269f34bb07

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 am

Forgot to say that we tend to use the little lambs fleece liners in fitteds because they stay lovely and soft and seem to be the best for keeping dd dry.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:17 am

The swaddlebees OV isn't fleece lined, I add a fleece liner to ours. Is very absorbent and slim so would probably work for you over night though.

I was going to suggest a Night Notion, then you can simply adapt the stuffing to your needs which would make it slimmer if you don't need alot of absorbency.

Otherwise, how about a pocket? Some people use BGs or Green Kids on lighter wetters or a Minki pocket with less stuffing?
Would mean you wouldn't need your woollies though.

Return to Night Nappies