hf1

looking for a fleece-lined night nappy

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

looking for a fleece-lined night nappy

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 pm

ds lived in bumbles day and night and i never had a problem with them at night, but he was a muuuuuch better sleeper than dd... she's often up 5 times in the night and needs a wee nurse each time to get her back to sleep (but that's another story :roll: ), and consequently she's often soaked in the morning. [we're not into middle-of-the-night nappy changes.] i've started adding an extra booster to the bumbles, which i still use at night (though not during the day, as i have so many prettier nappies to choose from :mrgreen: ), and to be honest that works fine...

but... i also have a couple of bambeasies, but they're getting too short in the rise, so i need to replace them. i've been reading the other posts here and night notions seem to come highly recommended, but they're pretty pricey for my recently stretched nappy budget. are they worth it?? also, are they fleece-lined? i prefer that if poss.

any other recommendations? what about weedies? there's one for sale in the forums but it looks like it might have an odd fit, and dd doesn't suit every kind of nappy.

help!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: looking for a fleece-lined night nappy

Postby JanX » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:16 pm

what about getting more btp easy peasy bumbles? I have some that I had when Lucas was a baby and still use them for the girls, have to say they have been the best staple nappy I have had.. (and the only ones left from almost 3 years ago that didn't get sold :shock: )

jan x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm

ah yes, please do feel free to say "stick with the bumbles and save your money, you silly nappy-holic!" i do love my bumbles, it's just the temptation of the new and unknown. :mrgreen:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:25 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho:

I like my wee notions night notions! I went for the fleece inner and the cotton velour outer, not too pricey compared to some but yes more expensive than say a tots bots or similar, not in the same league though imo, wee notions are far better than any of the commercial nappies I have tried.. so yes, if you are after just 1 or 2 fab night nappys, i would recommend wee notions!

or stick with the bumbles (although nn are more absorbant than a boosted bumble :wink: )

jan x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm

I curse the day I discovered Wee Notions! Well, no I don't. I LOVE Lili in her WN pockets. :babyroll:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:26 pm

rhead wrote:I curse the day I discovered Wee Notions!

I hear that a lot :hohoho:

I am thinking of starting a Wee Notions Anonymous, what do you think :shock: :lol:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:09 pm

:hohoho: You are the Evil Cloth Nappy Temptress! Do they have to be so pretty? And so soft? :hohoho:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:17 pm

back on topic... what about huggles? like/dislike? bumhuggers? dizzy diapers?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:24 pm

I never got on very well with Huggles, I found them a poor fit on Charlotte, she seemed to outgrow the larges very quickly too

Next

Return to Night Nappies