hf1

looking for a fleece-lined night nappy

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: looking for a fleece-lined night nappy

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 pm

I love my Bumhuggers boosted with microfibre insert, and I add another hemp booster if I know dd is going to wee alot. What about nappies by minki? Completly fleece lined, but a pocket which is HUGE and can be stuffed with anything you would need to take it through the night? Can be expensive enough at £12 for a large without stuffing, but usually some floating about preloved for about £6.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:56 pm

I like our bumhugger - keeps DD nice and dry and keeps going overnight, despite multiple night feeds. Ours is an old style one though, so takes forever to dry. But would definitely consider a new style one.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Do the new ones have a pocket for extra boosting? I did look at their web site but I was in a bit of a rush and couldn't actually work it out. :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:06 pm

rhead wrote:Do the new ones have a pocket for extra boosting? I did look at their web site but I was in a bit of a rush and couldn't actually work it out. :babyrolleyes:

Yes they have a pocket which is at the front, and the soaker isnt sewn in anymore, it flips out so it dries much faster, and then gets tucked into the pocket too.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies