hf1

What would I need?

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

What would I need?

Postby Jellybelly6 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Funds are tight here but I have some Christmas money I would like to turn into proper night nappies. At the moment I am using a LL bamboo fitted with a Thirsties hemp prefold between that and the wrap and a fleece wrap over the top. Joshua is almost 15 months and one of the cuddly sized babies. He tummy sleeps and this combo just lasts us the night.

My question is what night nappies would
cope? Help and suggestions very welcome :D

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What would I need?

Postby KimmyM » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I'm a big fan of WN NN. I'm a teeny convert to wool cover's also.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 am

We use Holden landings bed bug plus here & love them!

I also have a LLS heavy wetter night nappy which is good too.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 am

Eddie is very chunky and also a tummy sleeper. Ed wears WN NN but with most of the inserts folded towards the front. I found it really hard to do up. I also found that it was only just lasting and there was no more room to boost. Sometimes the back of the nappy would be dry but the front dripping wet. I think I'm going to try little gumnut next.
If you want to try some wnnn let me know. We're not using cloth at the moment so you can borrow one if you want.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 am

We love slinky minkis and standard minkis, stuffed with two p'tits dessous inserts

My avatar
Thumper
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Thumper » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 am

I don't think you can beat bamboo terries. We use one with a couple of LL bamboo boosters- one folded at the front as another tummy sleeper here- and any wrap over the top. He still has peeing space 12 hours later with this combo whereas WNNN always leaked. Getting brave enough to try our wool and fleece covers soon :)

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 pm

We tried a few night nappies, and now use 2 x bamboo terries and sometimes and extra bamboo booster under wool. Sometimes we use a bamboo terry over a bamboozle. We have slightly felted disana pants and they are lovely over terries. My DS2 is a side sleeper and it is the only thing that hasn't leaked. You can fold the terries so there is quite a bit at the front too.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I highly recommend little gumnut, weenotions and wildchild for nights :D

Return to Night Nappies