Is it just me? Or rather William?

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Is it just me? Or rather William?

Postby MaryMoon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 am

Hi Ladies,

I don't know what to do. I have got lovely night notions and have made fleece liners to cover the whole of the inside of the nappy so William stays dry and they are great, no leaks and he is dry when I change him in the morning.

However, he still won't sleep the whole night through in cloth. If I put him in an eco disposable he sleeps through every time but in cloth he wakes between 12 and 2am and sometimes about 4am as well. He then comes in with me and generally goes back to sleep but I just want to be able to have a good nights sleep without having to get up.

Does anyones elses lo do this or is it just William? Am almost thinking of giving up cloth at night because of it. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Is it just me? Or rather William?

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 am

Are you sure he is waking because of his nappy or because of co-incedence? TBH I wouldn't have thought cloth v disp would make a difference with sleeping, but it if it right now I would go with getting a good nights sleep and trying again in a week or two.

It probably doesn't help to hear Ben goes 11 hours in whichever cloth nappy he happens to be in, he is also always covered in something wooly which might also help.

Return to Night Nappies