hf1

Huge bedtime bum and sore chubby thighs.

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Huge bedtime bum and sore chubby thighs.

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Ok ladies - help please!!!
Hayley is in WNNN at night, with wool longies. I have had to be gradually increasing the boosting.. and now they are boosted sooo much, that the nappy is rubbing her thighs (which are pretty chunky!) and leaving really bad red marks, that take more than a couple of days to go. I have tried putting a fleece liner sideways, so it comes out the sides of the nappy, by her thighs, but this hasn't helped. She has about 8oz of milk before bed, and there is no way at the oment that she will; be cutting this down anytime soon... and she drinks mega amounts of wter during the day.

CUrrently they are stuffed with:
Hemp WNNN 2 fold booster,
Easy hemp
2 LL bamboo
2 homemade zorb boosters

have also tried substituting the easy hemp with petit dessou... but makes it bulkier...

Am i going to have to get a special heavy wetter nappy? if so... which are best... and where can i get one fairly quickly...?

Thanks in advance xx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Huge bedtime bum and sore chubby thighs.

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Wowzers that is some amount of boosting! I think maybe you need to get a custom, maybe a Lucious Little Something or Little Gumnut

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Wowzers that is some amount of boosting! I think maybe you need to get a custom, maybe a Lucious Little Something or Little Gumnut

so is this a lot by normal bedtime boosting standards?? she has a bottle around 5am and i normally have to change her then...

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 pm

My LO has 7oz at 7pm 7oz at 12am and 7oz at 5.30am and she has a WNNN with prehaps an extra hemp booster and we gave only leaked once.
That is some heavy wetting i'd probably look at little gumnuts I've heard fab things about them.

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm

lol - why does my lo have to be the akward one!!!!! ok..... gonna go 'looking'....... (any excuse...!)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Hhmmm saying that u could do with some more nappies. Lol

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:46 pm

I'd say try an iishfly night nappy as they're bombproof overnight, but they're as rare as hens teeth in the UK. I could lend u one to try but i doubt u'd find another one to buy if you liked it. DD doesn't fit hers anymore but were gonna keep them for any future DC's.

just read this back and it's not very helpful sorry :oops:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm

We couldn't boost our WNNN enough to last the night so ended up with heavy wetter puddlekins and lls so sounds like u may need to do the same

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm

lazylexis wrote:We couldn't boost our WNNN enough to last the night so ended up with heavy wetter puddlekins and lls so sounds like u may need to do the same

Yeah, sounds like we will.....
Nowhere has any little gumnuts in stock, so need to look for a lls.... Where can i get those??! Need a large prob...

Next

Return to Night Nappies