Advice on best night time nappy for toddlers

My avatar
lisadainty
Clothie
Clothie

Advice on best night time nappy for toddlers

Postby lisadainty » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi

I have dabbled with re-usable nappies in the past but had to give up the addiction (it was an addiction) as DH refused to use them! So stopped..

But now my boys are 4 and almost 3 (in June) I am thinking re-usables may work again, as neither are dry on a night and pull ups/ nappies are costing a fortune, and my youngest is starting to potty train, and during the day in the house he will be dry but only if you leave his trousers and pants off him! As soon as he wears any trousers he wee's :-(and if we go out anywhere he refuses to use a toilet he doesn't 'know' or a potty if we take his, and on the odd occasion where I've quicky nipped out somewhere he'll wee in his car seat, so I feel like I have no option but to put him in nappies again,

I would really like some suggestions as to which nighttime nappies are the best to use and what with, and what would the best solution be for my youngest..

Please help.

Lisa

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Advice on best night time nappy for toddlers

Postby knees_on » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

bump :D

You could also try doing a search for night nappy as I think there have been a few posts on this recently.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Advice on best night time nappy for toddlers

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 am

knees_on wrote:bump :D

You could also try doing a search for night nappy as I think there have been a few posts on this recently.

Nobody has replied to this post as its identical to the one the OP posted here :D .

Have a read through the rest of the night nappy section too.

Return to Night Nappies