UPDATED/REDUCED Bamboo Nappies & Wool Shorties/Longies & Lan

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

UPDATED/REDUCED Bamboo Nappies & Wool Shorties/Longies & Lan

Postby Jackson5 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Price: £0.77 PayPal Costs: £0.23Total: £1.00 + unknown p&p
Cream and white bamboo shaped nappies for sale. (All coloured now sold)

They are pretty much stain free, there are one or two boosters with some small stains but there isn't enough sun at the moment to sun them out. I have stain treated them all since taking the photos and most have come out.

They do have some signs of wear on the edges where some of the bamboo has gone a bit flat but we didn't have any leaks from poor performance.

They are not height adjustable with snappers but they do squeegee up with a wool cover so I got use out of them from around 4 months when I bought them to around 18 months when I gave up on all the extra washing as I was expecting no3. They still fitted though so would have gone on for a bigger baby too.

The wool covers are all handmade, three by my grandma and mum and the green one is from the Nappy Lady.

1 white Nature Babies Bambini - £1 (this one is more of a small-medium I would say)

2 cream Bambinex, both aplix - £1 each

1 white unlabelled Bambinex, poppers - £1

4 cream and white boosters - £1

1 white Super Whisper Wrap, medium - £4

1 wool cover, small-medium £8

2 wool covers, medium, 1 pink, 1 purple - £7 each

1 pair wool longies, pink, medium - £8

1 wool cover, large, candy stripe pink and white with staining to leg - £4 (I never used this, I bought it to try, not realising how huge it was and we potty trained before we needed it and my girls were super skinny)

1 bottle of liquid lanolin from the Nappy Lady, approx 100ml, only used a few times so most is left. Very simple to use, instructions on the bottle - £6

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I haven't worked postage out so let me know what you want and I will weigh and let you know the postage price will be.

Any questions, please feel free to ask!
Last edited by Jackson5 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

My avatar
Busybee3

Re: Nature Babies & Bambinex Bamboo Pre Shaped Nappies & wool co

Postby Busybee3 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 am

Are your nature babies loveables still available? And the pink bambinex ? Are they size 2? Thanks

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 am

Hello, yes they are all still available. Regarding size, I'n not sure what size they are, sorry, however, they fitted using a wool cover the correct size to pull them in a bit from dd being around 3/4 months until around 18 months. They would have continued to fit but I was pregnant with number 3 and the extra washing was too much :D

My avatar
Busybee3

Postby Busybee3 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 pm

What would be the total price inc. p&p for the 5 nature babies loveables and boosters? Thanks x
Ps did you use a fleece liner with these or does the baby just feel wet? Sorry I'm a newbie!

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:37 pm

I will pm you.

My avatar
loopeylisie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loopeylisie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Hiya,
I'm interested in the 4 green bambinex poppers and 4 8inserts. How much would that be with p&p please?
TIA
Last edited by loopeylisie on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:26 pm

They are bamboo and they are all made by Bambinex, though some don't have any labels on them for some reason! I think they also used to be called Geobel. Hope that helps!

My avatar
loopeylisie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loopeylisie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:28 pm

I edited after I reread your post properly - d'oh!

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:31 pm

No worries! Will pm you with a price, just got to work out p&p and PayPal fees...booooring :)

Next

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale