hf1

Complete birth to potty nappies kit - Tots Bots +Bambino Mio

My avatar
Leonsnappy

Complete birth to potty nappies kit - Tots Bots +Bambino Mio

Postby Leonsnappy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Price: £101.23 PayPal Costs: £4.06Total: £105.00 + £8.50 p&p
Complete birth to potty reusable nappies kit - Tots Bots (+ Bambino Mios)

Nappies:
22 x Tots Bots Bamboozle stretch - size: 2 (9-35lbs) (birth to potty), colour: natural, fastening: Velcro

Assortment of wraps:
3 x Tots Bots StretchyWraps - size: 2 (9-35lbs), colour: 1 x Sweet pea green, 1 x White, 1 x Muckypup brown (surprisingly quite nice!), fastening: Velcro
2 x Motherease Rikki Wraps - size: small (6-12lbs), design: 1 x Rainforest and 1 x Wetlands, fastening: Velcro
2 x Motherease Airflow Wraps - size: large (20-35lbs), colour: White, fastening: poppers

3 x Tots Bots boosters (great for extra protection overnight if needed as your baby gets older)
2 x 100 roll Tots Bots flushable liners NEW UNOPENED
10 x Spare fleece liners (32 in total)
1 x Tots Bots Nappy bucket with clip lock lid
2 x Tots Bots mesh laundry bags
2 x Tots Bots Wet bags (white) (great for when you are out and about)
1 x Tots Bots draw string bag (blue)

All in very good condition and no stains. Used on one child.
From a smoke free and pet free home.
All nappies washed according to manufacturer's care instructions (washed in non-bio washing powder only, no fabric conditioner, no chemicals, etc.)
To buy this all new it would cost about £350.

These bamboozle stretch nappies are amazing. They are bomb proof! We loved these nappies and can't recommend them enough if you are looking for reliable nappies that look good, are kind to your baby's bottom and you want peace of mind that they will not leak! Great for when your baby starts toddling too as they provide a bit of cushioning! We were worried that we would find these bulky or they would take too long to dry but never had any problems with clothing sizes and having 22 means you can wash every other day and they will air dry in time. Bought Bambino Mios second hand from a friend as spares but only used them once or twice so can't really comment on these but seemed good.

***Plus 9 x Bambino Mio two-piece nappies (10 nappies and 9 nappy covers).

Please email me if you want pictures, cant work out how to upload!

My avatar
Alison

Re: Complete birth to potty nappies kit - Tots Bots +Bambino Mio

Postby Alison » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi, are these still available? If so would you consider halving the stash? Am new to cloth nappies so worried about buying so many in case the don't work for me? Also any chance of photos? Thanks a lot. Alison

My avatar
Clarabelle

Re: Complete birth to potty nappies kit - Tots Bots +Bambino Mio

Postby Clarabelle » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi, are these still available? I'm also new to cloth nappies and would like to purchase a smaller number. Can you let me know what's left, if any? Thanks, Clare

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale