hf1

Popolini Nappies one size/used/good condition - photos added

My avatar
katesoprano

Popolini Nappies one size/used/good condition - photos added

Postby katesoprano » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:31 am

Price: £3.18 PayPal Costs: £0.44Total: £3.50 + £3.50 p&p
Popolini nappies for sale. Used but in good condition.

20 nappies available. Each nappy is £3.50 and comes with a detachable pad insert for when the baby is older.
I am happy to negotiate price depending on quantity of nappies bought - i.e 5 nappies at £15 or 10 nappies at £28. Postage for sending multiple nappies will be quoted separately. Just let me know how many you would like.

These were very easy nappies to use. Similar to a shaped Motherease nappy in organic cotton. They see baby through from birth to potty. They fold a different way, depending on age, and the poppers are very easy to use when baby is wriggling! We needed something quick to dry and they worked very well.

In addition to each nappy and the detachable pad, I will also include a fleece liner which is softer on the bottom, keeps baby drier and dries very quickly after washing. You will need to use these with an outer waterproof wrap. Please see my other listing for these.

From a pet free, smoke free home. Happy to post to UK and Europe. Paypal preferred.
If you want any more information please ask. I also have instructions on how to use the nappy.

My avatar
Moranna123

Re: Popolini Nappies one size/used/good condition - photos added

Postby Moranna123 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi!

Are the nappies still for sale?

Best,

Anna

My avatar
katesoprano

Re: Popolini Nappies one size/used/good condition - photos added

Postby katesoprano » Sun May 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Yes, they are still for sale. How many are you looking for?

Kate

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale