hf1

25 Bambinex Teddy size 2 nappies & 4 Motherease wraps

My avatar
Leisa3

25 Bambinex Teddy size 2 nappies & 4 Motherease wraps

Postby Leisa3 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Price: £77.08 PayPal Costs: £3.09Total: £80.00 + £5.00 p&p
I have 25 Bambinex teddy nappies size 2 in white for sale, good condition, Velcro fastening.

In the size 2 nappy there are two rows of poppers so you can use it birth to potty (will be very bulky) or so you have great flexibility on fit with small, medium and standard fitting.

The nappies are relatively narrow between the legs so although when poppered down it becomes bulkier at the front, this does not affect the fit between the legs significantly. Can be used as a birth to potty nappy.

Teddy nappies are extremely soft and fluffy and made from Microfibre, which is very absorbent but very quick drying.

The teddy nappies come with a separate booster that can be removed to speed drying times or to slim down the nappy if not required.

Also included are two packs of unopened fleece liners, which are fantastic for those children who suffer with nappy rash and they wash and dry well too.

The wraps are size medium and are Motherease Airflow with poppers at the side. Three different design patterns; Asia; Wetlands and 2 Under the sea

Happy to consider offers.

Unsure how to attach photos to this post so feel free to ask any questions

Thanks for looking

My avatar
bobette

Re: 25 Bambinex Teddy size 2 nappies & 4 Motherease wraps

Postby bobette » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:58 am

Hello

Are you still looking to sell these? I know this post is a couple of months old. I am interested in buying them if you still have them.

Let me know!

My avatar
Leisa3

Postby Leisa3 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 am

Hi,

I have just sent you a PM- yes they are still available if you are still interested

My avatar
Katie_C

Postby Katie_C » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Any of the motherease wraps still available? Thanks, Katie

My avatar
NogaG

Postby NogaG » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:58 am

This is an old post.
Do you still have any of the Teddies size 2?
I'm looking for 6-8 of them.
Would take an Motherease wrap M/L if still available.

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale