Lots of lovely newborn nappies

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Lots of lovely newborn nappies

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Price: Not Specified
Desperate attempt at a de-stash here, I do have others, but battery on camera died, so will upload more photographs at a later date. Unphotograhed items are listed at the end, let me know if you're interested...

I've tried to give sensible prices, but more than happy to accept offers, especially if you'd like several items. I bought most of these before my first baby was born so I could try out various brands / shapes / types etc. Postage is of your choice, and obviously you can choose what you'd like to pay for!

2 x S Swaddlebees - lovely soft nappies, with integral pocket (hard to photograph), so you can add what you like to boost them if you need to. No stains, very good condition £2/ea (pending)

3 x XS Swaddlebees, with umbilical snap-down, yellow, blue and green, very cute and lovely for newborns. Slight staining as shown, might sun out, but that's meconium for you... £3/ea (pending)

Other non-photographed nappies include:
2 x Bamboozle stretch size 1 nappies - previously used, so well washed and up to full absorbency, not stained. £3/ea
2 x Size 1 little lambs cotton fitteds - slight staining on one if you squint at it, but in great shape. £2/ea
2 x Bambinex teddies very quick drying microfibre - still very white, since pre-washed but barely used (I preferred natural fibres). £2/ea
6 x Thirsties Duo (pockets) - various colours (possibly another one if I can find it) hard to find American brand, all complete with the duo insert, ie snap together microfibre plus hemp (I think, good absorbent layer anyway) inserts. Lightly used, cost £12 ea new. £4/ea

Plus I have some tiny wool shorts around I can find if anyone's interested - about 3 pairs, will have to work out pricing.
Last edited by epsilon1 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Lots of lovely newborn nappies

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Remaining photos I hope:
Bamboozle stretch (pending)
Little Lambs (pending)
Thirsties Duos - all have inserts, one shown, absorbent part of insert is a mix of hemp and cotton bottom row SOLD

Bonus! Little Lamb micro fibre, one with weird stain in laundry tab £2/£1 respectively, or I might chuck the stained one in free if you'd like to buy several others... (pending)
Thirsties fitted, extra small, mottled yellow and green due to being washed in dettol, apparently, still works fine £1. (pending)
Last edited by epsilon1 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

My avatar
SilverBlue83

Postby SilverBlue83 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:43 am

Hi I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong...
Could I please have the Bimbles, sandies and the nature babies wraps please? Thanks. Xxx

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:24 pm

4 teenyfits, red, orange, green and purple, all with inserts now sold

Newborn wool pics to follow...
Last edited by epsilon1 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Ivi26

Postby Ivi26 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:52 am

Are the size1 bamboozles still available?

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:35 am

Yes, they are :-)

Also, for anyone interested, the xs swaddlebee has now been sunned to whiteness.

My avatar
lentilpot

Postby lentilpot » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 pm

How much all in for the bambinex teddies? (Happy with cheapest postage!) what else is available?

My avatar
ElBee

Postby ElBee » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello, I'm new here, so apologize if doing this wrong. I'm interested in the swaddlebees, teenyfits, bamboozles, little lambs, thirsties fitteds, and wool. (Some of those I think people are ahead of me on, so of course only if they pass.)
And now I'm typing I don't remember, did you have a Thirsties size 1 wrap? That too :)

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:28 am

lentilpot wrote:How much all in for the bambinex teddies? (Happy with cheapest postage!) what else is available?

£7.50 (2nd class, includes a bit for packaging and fees).

Just edited everything for sold, so anything else still going...

Next

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale