2 pairs of longies

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

2 pairs of longies

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Thu May 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Price: Not Specified

Absolutely lovely pair of girls longies. Not used much and in VGUC really soft and comfortable!
inside leg 28 cm
Outside leg 51 cm
Rise 47 cm (waistband to waistband measured through the crutch)

Luxe Baby size L longies. These ones are in need of a good wash (I also have some wool wash to sell if wanted) and are possibly a bit stained but not sure as I haven't attempted to get it out. They are fully functional though so fine for nights or home use etc. So not looking for loads of £ for these.
Measurements:
inside leg 29 cm
Outside leg 48cm
Rise 53 cm (waistband to waistband measured through the crutch)

Open to offers - I have other woolies for sale and more waiting to be listed, plus wool wash bars and bottles.

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

Re: 2 pairs of longies

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Bump :cake:

My avatar
girlelvis
Clothie
Clothie

Postby girlelvis » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:54 pm

what are the waist/hip measurements ?

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi. Which ones were you interested in and which part exactly do I measure? I will do it now x

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm guessing that it's across the hips that I measure? In which case. For the pink ones, when laid flat and measured in a straight line across they are 27 cm across. So going all the way round they are approx 59 cm. Although it has a drawstring so is very flexible in size here.

They are so gorgeous I'm gutted to be selling them! They are not even bobbled like a lot of second hand wool. They are just fab.

The other longies are:
At the biggest point across the bum: 34 cm across laid flat or approx 74 cm all the way round in the biggest part.
The hip bit at the top is smaller though:
26 cm unstretched going flat across the top or 54 cm approx if I measure around. That's unstretched and they are stretchy hips.

Sorry. I hope I have done that right. My daughter potty trained 3 years ago so haven't done this for a while!

My avatar
emzerelda

Postby emzerelda » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:40 pm

I love the stripy ones, are the colours in the picture true to life? Salmon pink and peach?
How much are you looking for mama? x

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Looking for £10 plus postage and fees I think. They cost a complete fortune new. Or would do £15 Plus P + F for both longies.

Sorry for late reply, Have been in hospital :(

My avatar
emzerelda

Postby emzerelda » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Ok, sounds good, thanks. Can you verify the colours too please? Is peach and salmon pink accurate? Also, in the picture there looks like a mark above the left leg, or is it just a bit of fluff?! Thanks again! x

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Colours are how they are in the photo. I will just go and double check about the mark. I didn't notice one but I can see what you mean in the photo! Will get back to you in 2 minutes x

Next

Return to Wool - Longies, Shorties and Skirties for Sale