hf1

Destash Fuzzibunz, Bitti Tutto, Charlie Bananas, Gro Via,

My avatar
alatraun

Destash Fuzzibunz, Bitti Tutto, Charlie Bananas, Gro Via,

Postby alatraun » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Price: £9.46 PayPal Costs: £0.54Total: £10.00 + unknown p&p

Many different nappies for sale, most of them are basically brand new. I bought loads of different ones to see which would be my favorite. In the end we opted for GNappies and Little Lambs, so all of these are practically unused.

I am selling each nappy for 10 GBP all in. If someone would like more than one, then I am happy to sell them for 8GBP all in.

We have:

Real Easy by Hip Hip Baby in white, size small. Pocket nappy with sewn in booster. Poppers. Inside is slightly bobbely. No stains.

Charlie Bananas small with writing on bum. Poppers. With one small Charlie Bananas insert

Gro Via with poppers and with velcro (one of each) in Vanilla. Basically unused. I bought two sets of inserts (one bamboo and one cotton I think) and am happy to thow in as many of these as you would like (for an extra 2 GBP per insert). - SOLD

Red FuzziBunz small with original insert. I msut admit that we used this one a few times. But no signs of wear. Poppers.

I also have two BRAND NEW (one with tags attached, one in paper sleeve) Fuzzi Bunz Small in Pale Pink and Dark Pink.

Bitti Tutto Vanilla, Again, a great nappy, and sad to see it go, but my husband could not get the hang of the fact that these did not need a cover, and therefore I have decided to destash this one as well. Like new. I have some of the original inserts, I think two sets, which I will also throw in for an extra 2 GBP each.

Fuzzi Bunz in Pale Blue and Pale green. Used a few times, but no signs of wear. Original inserts included.

Thirsties pocket nappy. White, velcro. Will have to see about inserts, but am sure I can dig out the original ones.

NOT PICTURED:

Charlie Bananas One size. One of the ones where you adjsut the elastics in the legs. Basically unused, but washed a few times I think. White. Poppers.

Fuzzi Bunz One Size Elite - again one with adjsutable leg and back elastics. White, poppers.

I have an extra set of elastic that came with one of the above, and will throw this in to the correct one, once I have found it.

Finally, a Ones and Twos, or which I seem to have no picture. It is red. It is a little bobbled inside. This was one of my favorites, so if it does not sell, I will simply continue using it.

Any questions get in touch, and if you want to see more pictures, just ask.

Also, if anyone would like to pick my brain re cloth nappies, I am more than happy to help. As I said, we went for GNappies (controversial I know, but by far my favorite) and little lambs (very different, but they balance each other well).
Last edited by alatraun on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
alatraun

Re: Destash Fuzzibunz, Bitti Tutto, Charlie Bananas, Gro Via,

Postby alatraun » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Reduced to 10 GBP per nappy (includes postage)

My avatar
vcg527

Postby vcg527 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:30 pm

hi i am interestedbut my son is 24 months so i would really only need your bigger ones
can you confirm which ones would fit him?
at first glance it looks like the fuzzibunz elite and charlie banana one size (with extra elastic) is all
are there more?
will happily pay 10 each for those 2 if the postage is included?
cheers

My avatar
alatraun

Postby alatraun » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Unfortunately I think 24 months would be pushing it. Our son is 9 months (a very big nine months), but these do not fit him anymore. Only being honest, as I would love to sell them.

My avatar
Ziggyzandra
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Ziggyzandra » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi, interested in the fuzzibunz. What weight are they recommend for? Lo is 12lb 11 and nearly 3 months old. Would like to know roughly hobbling they would fit

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale