hf1

Super-undies and other pockets

My avatar
PenguinJunk

Super-undies and other pockets

Postby PenguinJunk » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Price: £7.53 PayPal Costs: £0.57Total: £8.00 + £3.00 p&p
The following items are provisionally priced at £8 each but I am open to offer and happy to combine postage (I also have prefold nappies and wraps listed).

Image Super Undies Snap-on Undies in size medium (see http://www.superundies.com/product-p/soaq.htm for more information including size chart) in khaki green and (slightly pink) white with white edging. Slightly worn and edge a little off-white. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home.

ImageSuper Undies Pull-Ons absorbent pants in size small (see http://www.superundies.com/product-p/poaq.htm for more information including size chart) in khaki green and navy. Barely used. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home.

ImageSuper Undies Pull-Ons absorbent pants in size small (see http://www.superundies.com/product-p/poaq.htm for more information including size chart) in khaki green with camouflage edging. Barely used, very slight scuffing at waist. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home.
Last edited by PenguinJunk on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

My avatar
corinne

Re: Super-undies and other pockets

Postby corinne » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:49 am

Good evening! Is the simplex still available?

My avatar
DartmoorM
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DartmoorM » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 am

Hi, are any of these still for sale? I'm looking for a nighttime solutiuon for my nearly 4 year old son who has gone back to wetting the bed after being dry for some time. He is 16kg so I think he would need super undies in S (size1) or M (size2)? Thanks, Lou

My avatar
PenguinJunk

Postby PenguinJunk » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Yes, they are! I'm deleting items as they go. Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner. Feel free to reply or PM with any questions.

My avatar
DartmoorM
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DartmoorM » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi, would you take £15 including postage for the khaki pair of nighttime undies (S) and the blue & white snap on undies in M? I think the small may be too small for my (nearly) 4 year old son, but willing to take a risk as I really want some nighttime superundies for him. Thanks, Lou.

My avatar
PenguinJunk

Postby PenguinJunk » Thu May 28, 2015 10:43 am

Yes, happily! Sorry about the delayed response, Easter Holidays and all. Please PM your email address and I can invoice you (you don't need a PayPal account).

I hope they fit,
Izzy

My avatar
BethC

Postby BethC » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:38 am

Are the small superundies still for sale?

My avatar
stouffer

Postby stouffer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi, I'm interested in the pink ones if still available please x

Last bumped by PenguinJunk on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:47 pm.

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale