Easy fits, Guerilla Fluff, Bambino Mio

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Easy fits, Guerilla Fluff, Bambino Mio

Postby Madmum » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Price: £2.70 PayPal Costs: £0.30Total: £3.00 + unknown p&p
Youngest been out of nappies for ages so finally clearing out!All were freshly washed before being stored but have been in storage for a while. No stains unless mentioned. Stink free!

Top row are Bambino Mio with attached microfiber booster that tucks into pocket.
Orange one on bottom row is Baba and Boo pocket nappy with one microfiber insert. Green one is V3 Easyfit, minky inside. Star easy fit is V2, bamboo inside.The very front inside of this one seems faintly discoloured, not stained but as though the bamboo has changed colour.Have tried to show in second picture.

£3.50 for the easy fits £3 for the others. Postage will be 2nd class recorded, will quote according to how much to be posted :-)

Black and green Guerilla Fluff sold.
Grey Guerilla fluff is front fastening and one size. It was bought new by me and not used much so still squishy! It has 3 snap in boosters. £9.50 each
Postage 2nd class recorded also.
Last edited by Madmum on Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Easy fits, Guerilla Fluff, Bambino Mio

Postby cuppachaplz » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Interested in the 2 mio solos and the 2 easy fits, if they are still available @Madmum

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Madmum » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Sure are @cuppachaplz £ 13 plus postage - will check weight+measure after children are in bed tonight and get back to then, in the middle of making dinner just now :-)

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Madmum » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 pm

@cuppachaplz, size and weight puts it at 3.90 2nd class recorded so 16.50 all in? Let me know :-)

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello!

Do you still have the Guerrilla ones please? Just wondered roughly what size the one-size ones fit please? If the XL fitted up to 18m, did he grow out of the one size earlier? My LO is 18m and I'm struggling with the thighs on most of my one size ones, so just looking for a more generous one size before caving in and buying XLs!

Thanks,

Laura

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Madmum » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi @Jackson5, I actually bought these after the xl one so yes, def wearing them at/after 18 months.The xl still fitted happily at 18 months. I just loved it enough to buy more; at that point they were one size only.
He was a wee chunk, def rugby player thighs :giggle: Happy to try taking some measurements for you tomorrow round the leg with the nappy snapped shut?

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:53 am

Thanks Madmum, that would be really helpful! My other two were skinny minnies so this giant is taking me by surprise!

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Madmum » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Pm'd you :-)

My avatar
Madmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Madmum » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm

@Jackson5 , pm'd you. Going to Post Office this week if still interested :-)

Next

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale