hf1

Bumgenius elemental All in One Cloth Nappies

My avatar
Gonzo49

Bumgenius elemental All in One Cloth Nappies

Postby Gonzo49 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Price: £72.25 PayPal Costs: £2.87Total: £75.00 + £3.50 p&p
19 x Bumgenius elemental all in one cloth nappies and 5 x hemp babies little weeds bamboo liners (for overnight use). All in good condition.

These nappies were excellent for my daughter, no leaks, comfortable, no sensitivity and slim fitting. Only ever washed in non-bio. Sad to see them go!

Total cost was £300, selling for £75.

bumGenius Elemental One-Size All-in-One Organic Nappy

The bumGenius Elemental is an all-in-one nappy that's really simple to use and has two sewn in natural organic cotton absorbent pads. They're attached at each end only to the waterproof outer, allowing for a quicker drying time and saves them from going missing in the wash. As they're not sewn in all the way around, you have the option to stuff in additional boosters behind the organic cotton pads for heavy wetters or for overnight use. The simple one-piece design of the bumGenius Elemental nappy means that it's perfect for use at nursery and at the childminder's. Even the most reluctant cloth nappy user will find it a doddle! We love that the absorbency comes from organic cotton - perfect for sensitive skin and eco parents too. This one-size cloth nappy fits from 8-35lbs using sizing poppers on the front The hardest bit is choosing your favourite colours and prints.

Bottoms stay dry with two soft organic cotton pads
Well-designed, leak-proof waterproof cover
Top quality plastic snaps
Fits from birth to potty with 3x3 snaps to provide a perfect fit as your baby grows
Slim-fitting and comfy to wear with stretchy tabs
If you need more absorbency, slot a booster behind the two organic pads which are sewn in at the front and back
Ethically made in the USA with safe Oeko Tex 100 standard fabrics and organic cotton

My avatar
CathCris

Re: Bumgenius elemental All in One Cloth Nappies

Postby CathCris » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:13 am

Hello,

I wonder if your elementals are still available? If so have you any photographs?

Many thanks

Cath

My avatar
Gonzo49

Postby Gonzo49 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 am

Hello Cath,

Thank you for your message, yes I do have some left, how can I send you some photos? I am not sure how to do it on this site!

Thanks
Angela

My avatar
CathCris

Postby CathCris » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Hello,

Oh fab, You can do it in post a reply- adding images from your device. I think you can also edit your original post and attach photos there.

Many thanks

Cath

My avatar
Gonzo49

Postby Gonzo49 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi Cath, I have posted some pics (easier from my phone)! I have 9 white and 5 pink nappies remaining. I am selling for £5 each and then paypal and postage depending how many you might want to take.
Many thanks
Angela

My avatar
CathCris

Postby CathCris » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 am

Crumbs I can’t see the photos- not to worry- are they all in good working order? Not stained? Any tears/caught threads or worn elastic? If they’re all good used condition I’ll buy the 9 white ones and a single pink one. So £50 for the nappies and then add the other costs.

Many thanks

Cath

My avatar
CathCris

Postby CathCris » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:10 am

Hello,

Just wondering of you are still selling? I’m still interested.

Many thanks

Catherine

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale