Rikkis, Airflows, Tots Wraps, OneLife, Kushie, LoveBums

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Rikkis, Airflows, Tots Wraps, OneLife, Kushie, LoveBums

Postby oriel » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Price: Not Specified
I seem to have somehow ended up with far more wraps than any one baby could possibly need! Offloading a few here. Prices exclude postage and PayPal unless otherwise stated.

Three Motherease Airflows. The bottom two in plain white are XL and in EUC, the upper one in undersea print has a faded label but I'm guessing an L. Apart from the faded label it's in VGUC. £5 each for the XL and £4 for the L.

Four Rikkis, size L, in GUC: some minor tatting to the edges and the plain one is a little stained. One each of white, undersea, jungle, and savannah prints. £4 each.

Four plain white Motherease Rikkis, size M, in EUC. £5 each.

One LoveBums in dusky pink. I'm guessing probably a medium size, though there's no label. Fleece trim to the waist and thigh. VGUC. £3.

A Kushie, again I guess medium size though no size is given, in VGUC. £3.

Three very well loved plain white Tots Wraps, size 2 (old style without gussets, comes up considerably smaller than the newer ones offered below). Lots of bobbling and the edges are beginning to wear, but the aplix is still in good order. One is stained. I'll throw these in for free with anything else.

Four Tots Wraps size 2 in fair condition: some bobbling and/or slightly tatty edges. One plain white, one yellow spotted, one lilac spotted, one blue starred. £2 each.

Two OneLife size 3 in EUC. £5 each.

Please do ask for a price including postage for any combination of the above, or added to anything from my other listings (flats and fitteds; Wonderoos; other pockets).

My avatar
srk84

Re: Rikkis, Airflows, Tots Wraps, OneLife, Kushie, LoveBums

Postby srk84 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi do you have any of the large rikki wraps left? Thanks

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi oriel :) do you still have the tb wraps? interested in the spotted ones x

My avatar
pinkapple_no1

Postby pinkapple_no1 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi Oriel, are the yellow spotted and blue starred wraps still available? Thanks x

Return to Wraps, Inserts and Cloth Nappy Accesories for Sale