hf1

Various wraps for sale *reduced*

My avatar
PenguinJunk

Various wraps for sale *reduced*

Postby PenguinJunk » Fri May 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Price: £11.39 PayPal Costs: £0.61Total: £12.00 + unknown p&p
I have various wraps for sale. Priced individually or the lot for £16 with free postage. I am open to offers and very happy to combine postage (postage for 1 wrap is £1.24 1st class as a large letter, more wraps will be sent as parcels).

Motherease Rikki gussetted wrap. Extra small (approximately less than 8lbs). The gusseting in this wrap makes it work very neatly with 'pre-fold' (i.e. you need to fold the flat fabric) nappies. Good condition, white and slightly worn and discoloured in wash. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

Motherease Rikki gussetted wrap. Small (approximately 6-12lbs). The gusseting in this wrap makes it work very neatly with 'pre-fold' (i.e. you need to fold the flat fabric) nappies. Good condition, white and slightly worn and discoloured in wash. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

3 Motherease Rikki gussetted wraps. Small (approximately 6-12lbs). The gusseting in these wraps makes them work very neatly with 'pre-fold' (i.e. you need to fold the flat fabric) nappies. Frog and duck design. Well used. One is in good order. On requires the hook (and loop) re-stitching on the tab and one has been turned into a pull-up using buttons, elastic and hook/loop in the liner. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

2 Motherease Rikki gussetted wraps. Medium (approximately 10-20lbs). The gusseting in these wraps makes them work very neatly with 'pre-fold' (i.e. you need to fold the flat fabric) nappies. Panda design is in good condition. Pale blue one is quite worn but still usable. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

2 Junior Joy Finn? gussetted nappy wraps. I believe the size is large. Good condition. White, some wear and slightly discoloured from washing. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

3 Junior Joy Finn? gussetted nappy wraps. Size regular (16-21 lbs). Very good condition. White, some slight staining on one. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

Cotton Bottoms medium (15-30lbs) polyester nappy wrap. Baby in space design. Barely used but slightly worn from hook (and loop) snagging. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

2 Cotton Bottoms Large (30lbs+) polyester nappy wraps. Excellent condition. White, slightly coloured in wash. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

3 Cotton Bottoms Medium (15-30lbs) polyester nappy wraps. Very good condition. White, slightly coloured in wash. Washed in non-bio. Pet- and smoke-free home. £1.

2 (picture shows 3) Cotton Bottoms newborn (7-10lbs) polyester nappy wraps. White. Unused. £1.
Last edited by PenguinJunk on Tue May 12, 2015 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
squara
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Various wraps for sale *reduced*

Postby squara » Wed May 13, 2015 5:49 am

hi please can i have 1 of the newborn cotton bottoms wrap and all 3 of the small cotton bottom wraps please. also is it £1 for all 3 nappy nippers? if so can i have those swell please. thank you

My avatar
ClaudiaG

Postby ClaudiaG » Thu May 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi,

Is the Motherease Rikki gussetted wrap Small still available?

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Thu May 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Do you still have the patterned Rikki wraps (s&m) and the cotton bottom space wraps @penguinjunk?

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Do you still have the patterned Rikki wraps (s&m) and the cotton bottom space wraps @penguinjunk?

My avatar
marymary-j

Postby marymary-j » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:23 pm

do u still have any of d cotton bottom newborn wraps? pls let me know if u still do thanks.

Return to Wraps, Inserts and Cloth Nappy Accesories for Sale