Index ‹ Talk ‹ Wee Notions Limited's Talk

Wee Notions Limited's TALK Wee Notions 2011 - Book Bag now available :)

Page 3 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Wee Notions 2011

Postby mummy_mi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm
Hello,

am loving all the new dyed NN you've been doing recently, any chance there will be more colours coming up or will you be taking custom orders on it anytime soon? I think Chloe needs new WNNN's as we need to super stuff them atm and would love a pink/aqua colour if poss xx
My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby lmap44 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 pm
I love wee notions and have spent a fortune on wraps, csp and breast pads. I have nothing but praise for your products and your quality of service. Will def make more purchases this year....poor bank balance
My avatar
lmap44
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 am
mummy_mi wrote:Hello,

am loving all the new dyed NN you've been doing recently, any chance there will be more colours coming up or will you be taking custom orders on it anytime soon? I think Chloe needs new WNNN's as we need to super stuff them atm and would love a pink/aqua colour if poss xx

I'm so sorry, I totally missed this :oops: I think we mat have some pink OBV NN's coming up... I'll ask Margaret when she gets here and let you know :wink:

lmap44 wrote:I love wee notions and have spent a fortune on wraps, csp and breast pads. I have nothing but praise for your products and your quality of service. Will def make more purchases this year....poor bank balance

Awwww thank you so much :oops: what a fabulous way to start the morning :widesmile:
My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mummy_mi » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:03 am
WeeNotions wrote:

I'm so sorry, I totally missed this :oops: I think we mat have some pink OBV NN's coming up... I'll ask Margaret when she gets here and let you know :wink:

Oh that sounds fabby thank you!! xx
My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby doobykat » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 pm
Ok... I'm feeling really divvy :oops:
I've seen lots of lovely nappies with baby's names on them, so am currently designing one for my lil lady.
But having hunted high & low on your site, I can't find where I would pick the name embroidery :| I had a look under the alphabet section but there wasn't any lettering there that looked like the lettering on most of the nappy pics.
Am I looking in the wrong place?!

Dooby x
My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:57 pm
doobykat wrote:Ok... I'm feeling really divvy :oops:
I've seen lots of lovely nappies with baby's names on them, so am currently designing one for my lil lady.
But having hunted high & low on your site, I can't find where I would pick the name embroidery :| I had a look under the alphabet section but there wasn't any lettering there that looked like the lettering on most of the nappy pics.

Dooby x

Look in Embroidery & then Personalisation, think it's the top of the list ... go into that & there is a 'click here' for fonts link :mrgreen:
My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby doobykat » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 pm
zoeyboo wrote:
doobykat wrote:Ok... I'm feeling really divvy :oops:

Dooby x

Look in Embroidery & then Personalisation, think it's the top of the list ... go into that & there is a 'click here' for fonts link :mrgreen:

:widesmile: Thank you :widesmile:

Dooby x
My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 am
mummy_mi wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:

Oh that sounds fabby thank you!! xx

All going well these will be listed on the shop today :wink:
My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby doobykat » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:47 pm
Hello again :wave:
Am just looking at the Night Notions Instock page, and right at the bottom there are listed "New Products for March" which includes some gorgeous Rich Rainbow dyed BV NN nappies.
But when I click on any of them, all I get is the message "sorry the product was not found" :(
Does this mean that they've been sold already? Or that they're not in stock yet? Or something else entirely...? :lookround:

Dooby x
My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 3 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions