Index ‹ Talk ‹ LoobyLu's' Talk

LoobyLu's' TALK Loobylu's - New Instocks 10% off now!

Page 48 of 511 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Re: Loobylu's - Thank you 15% off Wed and Thu

Postby knees_on » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 pm
knees_on wrote:Current customs slots:

Week of 13th Feb :

Clothing

SLOT 1 - TAKEN
SLOT 2 -

Nappies

SLOT 1 -
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

Accessories

SLOT 1 -
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

If you would like a slot please reply here or send an email via the Website http://loobylus.co.uk/ . Your slot is secured with a £5 deposit payable on the website.

The balance is confirmed and payable once you have confirmed the details of your order(item, size/measurements, fabrics etc). Once your slot comes to the top of the list I will make your order and you should receive an email letting you know the progress.

One more for next week Louise :)
My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:32 pm
fluffy_mummy wrote:Yes! You're a star!

Please may have two more sets of those?

Ok, Lucie. I will have to order some more wool though. Or would you prefer to have the wool I have instock. It isn't as thick but does the job. And is very very soft. I also have it in a few different colours, dyed by Little Gumnut or undyed as the last ones were.
My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:55 pm
knees_on wrote:

Week of 13th Feb :

Clothing

SLOT 1 - TAKEN
SLOT 2 -

Nappies

SLOT 1 -
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

Accessories

SLOT 1 -
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

If you would like a slot please reply here or send an email via the Website http://loobylus.co.uk/ . Your slot is secured with a £5 deposit payable on the website.

The balance is confirmed and payable once you have confirmed the details of your order(item, size/measurements, fabrics etc). Once your slot comes to the top of the list I will make your order and you should receive an email letting you know the progress.

Can I take one then please?
My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby becky1978 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm
I would love another dress like you made for Saffron, but in Mod Dot Turquoise with bv dyed to match? Also is my voucher good to use with the discount? :)
My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby knees_on » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:29 pm
Louise wrote:
knees_on wrote:

Week of 13th Feb :

Clothing

SLOT 1 - TAKEN
SLOT 2 -

Nappies

SLOT 1 -
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

Accessories

SLOT 1 -
SLOT 2 - TAKEN

Can I take one then please?

Of course :) Just take it on the website as you did for the nappy. Don't forget the discount code!
My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 pm
becky1978 wrote:I would love another dress like you made for Saffron, but in Mod Dot Turquoise with bv dyed to match? Also is my voucher good to use with the discount? :)

I can set up more slots but they won't start until 20th feb. And yes, all discounts work together-at least they should :giggle: Will have to check how much fabric I have, if I have to order more there may be a wait :) Will go do slots now :)
My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby becky1978 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Not too worried about a wait hun, let me know what I need to do next.
My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby knees_on » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm
becky1978 wrote:Not too worried about a wait hun, let me know what I need to do next.

Here is the slot http://loobylus.co.uk/product.php?id_product=190. Have a think about what you would like and let me know. I won't sort out the listing for remainder of payment until after the 20th though :)
My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby fivefourfour » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 pm
knees_on wrote:
fluffy_mummy wrote:Yes! You're a star!

Please may have two more sets of those?

Ok, Lucie. I will have to order some more wool though. Or would you prefer to have the wool I have instock. It isn't as thick but does the job. And is very very soft. I also have it in a few different colours, dyed by Little Gumnut or undyed as the last ones were.

I'd prefer the same as before, tbh, I'm a tad anal about making sure things are all the same! Still got a few weeks to go, so there's no rush.
My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 48 of 511 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Actions