Index ‹ Talk ‹ Lily Graces Baby Boutique's Talk

Lily Graces Baby Boutique's TALK Lily Grace's baby Boutique says Hi

Page 1 of 1

Lily Grace's baby Boutique says Hi

Postby lilygrace-2013 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Hiya everyone,

I'm new here so please be gentle! As well as being quite a new WAHM I'm also a new cloth bum mama to. All good and exciting stuff :widesmile:

I have been crafting and creating ever since I was little but becoming pregnant really pushed me into getting more serious and I began designing and creating baby products. I can crochet pretty much anything from hats and dresses to keepsake items like blankets or my first tooth pockets. I have gradually built up and am now moving into the fantastic world of cloth nappy's and have begun this journey by making Wool Soakers and Longies.

I have also made some other mummy friendly things such as cotton breast-pads (super comfy and eco friendly to) and crochet jewellery so you can still look glam but don't have to worry about your little one breaking and eating it!

I love sharing creative ideas and am a sucker for home dyed yarns so I hope to get to know you all really soon. Mummys if there is something you have been looking for but cant seem to find it then feel free to PM me and we can discuss the designs you have and Im sure to be able to make something up for you. x
My avatar
lilygrace-2013
Clothie

Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions