Index ‹ Talk ‹ Chez Tory's Talk

Chez Tory's TALK WAHM info for 2011! *Please read!*

Page 1 of 1

WAHM info for 2011! *Please read!*

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 am
Hi ladies and gentleman!

I hope you have all had nice Christmas and new year breaks and you are back with all fires burning for 2011! :giggle:

We have been working on some very exciting new developments for our WAHM area for the last 4 or 5 months and are excited to be able to tell you all about it very soon. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Don't forget there is the WAHM cafe space for WAHMs to chat so if you haven't applied to join you can do that in your control panel (top left) under user groups.

If you are new to the site please make sure you read the guidelines so you know where you can post about your business.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13

A gentle reminder for WAHMs to please not 'spam' all over the board. If you want to post about your products please do so in WAHM wonders in your thread or you can reply to questions / threads in WAHM grapevine. Our moderators do a lot of work behind the scenes and it is a real waste of their time to have to be moving threads that have been placed in the wrong spot. Thank you :hug:

If you have a posting in WAHM wonders as a courtesy could you please place a link to CNT on your site. By doing this you can also then place a regular size text link to your shop in your signature. If you are a current advertiser you may place a small sized banner (60 x 234 pixels) in your signature for the period of advertising.

As the site grows so do our costs for running it. As we dont' sell anything our only income is from advertising so we really do rely on your support to keep the site alive. So if you want to help us and your business at the same time by advertising with us, more details available here:

http://www.clothnappytree.com/friends/

Dont' forget we run lots of competitions throughout the year that lots of WAHMs enjoy being involved with, it's a great form of advertising for your products. Keep your eye out in WAHM cafe for details or get in touch if you would like to sponsor a prize at any point.

If anyone has any ideas for the site, new things that they would like to see, ideas of how we can help you guys better etc then please let us know, we are always open to suggestions and working together to make Cloth Nappy Tree the best it can be.

Best of luck with your businesses in 2011, I hope you all have a good year. :cnthug:
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: WAHM info for 2011! *Please read!*

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:23 am
Updated for 2011 :D :D
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby especially4u » Thu May 19, 2011 12:56 pm
Hey,
Just stumbled across this WAHM corner. Keen to add a few of my bits and pieces, have been reading through and not quite getting how to start - am i allowed to just add my own thread, or do i have to apply for permission?
Thanks in advance
Leannexx
My avatar
especially4u
Clothie

Postby Louise » Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 pm
:wave: Welcome to CNT. Please have a read of the WAHM guidelines here which explains in detail what you can and can't do in terms of advertising your products on CNT. You will need to apply to join the WAHM group before being able to start a thread in the WAHM wonders area. This post here advises you on how to apply.
My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby especially4u » Wed May 25, 2011 12:25 pm
Sorry, only just seen your post. Thank you! Will take a look into it now xx
My avatar
especially4u
Clothie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email